chapter four:

Day two

7:57 pm;

"Can I have a large popcorn, sour patch kids, a chocolate bar, and a cherry icee?" I asked the cashier.

"Yes," she said and handed me my things. "Your total will be thirty two dollars and sixty seven cents."

My mom paid and the others boys bought their things. We went into wanted Suicide Squad. I sat in between Hunter and Brandon. They had a little fight with Ashton, over who got to sit next to me.

"If you get scared, you can cuddle with me," Hunter said.

I looked at him. "It's not scary at all. I'm fine."

"Hunter, shut up," Brandon said. "She doesn't like you anymore. She's said it a million times. She likes someone else."

I just stared at him. "Thank you," I whispered to Brandon.

"No problem. I would do anything for you. Anything," he said and put his arm behind my head.

I blushed so much. Myckily, he couldn't see because the theater was so dark.

;

"I loved that movie!" I gushed. "They were all so amazing and I wish I could he as awesome as them."

"Me too, babe," Hunter said.

"How would you know? You were too busy staring at Sammy!" Ashton laughed.

"I was not! She's not even that pretty," Hunter scoffed.

"Hunter!" Brandon said. "You know that's not true. You're being annoying trying to act as if you don't like Sam."

"I don't like her. Be quiet Brandon! What did we talk about before yesterday?" Hunter asked, glaring at him.

I was so confused. Brandon shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"So...that doesn't mean anything right now. We both have the same feelings for her!" Brandon snapped, causing me to flinch. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You're not allowed to. I thought we already discussed this," Hunter said.

Discussed what? What were they talking about? Who were they talking about me? Me? No.

"Hey kids, I'm done using the rest room. Ready to head home?" My mom asked, joining us.

We just nodded our heads and the car ride home was silent, besides Selena Gomez playing.

;

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Hunter asked, as I finished homework I was assigned to do on Friday.

"Sure," I said hesitantly. He sat down in my chair. "What about?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to let you know: that I know you still have a crush on me," he said.

"I do-," I tried to talk, but Hunter put up a finger silencing me.

"No matter how many times you doubt it, I know you still have feelings for me. You show them and some times you try to hide your feelings, but I'm so smart that I notice them," he said getting up.

I started laughing so hard, that I fell off my bed. I pushed him out of my room. Did he seriously still think I liked him?

"Oh, and you're right I do have feelings for you," I said as he smiled. "Feelings like hatred for you," I said and slammed the door on his face.

"Well night, best friend!" He yelled.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I was so tired from the movies and homework, I fell asleep quickly.

Words;;
545