Character Info.

~{Author's note}~
This chapter will only be mainly about Yuri! The girl version of Yurri Shibuya aka the main character who is the demon king and what I think she would be like! If you don't like it then you can just leave for all I care but it's your loss! But anyway here is everything about Yuri and also I will try to update chapters once in a while like once a month or a week! Depending on my school so sorry for the late updates! But now on with the character info and the chapter I will post after this! (Which is tomorrow XD)
~Lyn

~{Author's note}~This chapter will only be mainly about Yuri! The girl version of Yurri Shibuya aka the main character who is the demon king and what I think she would be like! If you don't like it then you can just leave for all I care but it's y...

/I dont own this pic...just borrowing it for the fanfic XD/
Name: Yuri Shibuya
Nickname: Yu~chan
Blood Type: B+
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Date of birth: July 29,****(Age 15
Favorite color: Blue
Theme song: Kyo Kara Maoh Opening 1
Quote: "Unjust sins must be served through punishment."

{||Orientation||}

Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship status: Single
Crush: No one
Religion: Roman Catholic
Race: Japanese
Species: (Of course XD)Half Mazoku Half Human
Position: Uke
Type: Deredere

{||Appearance||}

Hair: Black Wavy Hair
Eyes: Black Eyes
Weight: 120lb
Height: 5ft
Scent: Flowers as of she rolled around in a rose garden.(Ouch XD)
Clothing style: She like to wear dark clothes in any type of clothing be it from school uniform for boys or girls to dresses/suits!

{||Personality||}

::

Description: She is very out going and nice to anyone she meets though she is sometimes silent at times. But she can get very scary or strict when it comes to people who wronged her...though she can be forgiving at the end!

Deadly Secrets: Classified

Things to know: She is very smart and is a quick learner at times but she is densed when it comes to her natural instinct and emotions.

Favorite things: Her basball equipment and neacklace.(You know the necklace im talking about ;p)

History: Yuri Shibuya has lived a normal life for 15 years til she finds out about the demon world in which on that day she ran into trouble and became the demon queen.

{||Other details||}

Scars/Piercings/Tattoos: Ears pierced
Drinks: Wine Occasionally
Smokes: Never
Virgin: Yes

(Friends)

Name: None
Age: None
Relationship: None

(Family :)

Name: Shouma Shibuya (Father)
Age: **

Name: Miko Shibuya (Mother)
Age: **

Name: Shouri Shibuya
Age: 19

Other:

<<<{Likes:}>>>
Baseball
RPG games
Reading
People who were in the right or are fair
(More soon ;p)
<<<{Dislikes:}>>>
People who wronged others
Lectures
Bullies/Pedos/Perverts
(More soon ;p)