promises

The A/n(authors note) is for my cousin madymonkeyduck she's the best cousin ever and we hang out all the time! I am making her read my story and she doesn't know what zane looks like. so mady, he has really pale skin and as we recently learned, freckles, he has a really deep voice and any way he has soft black emo hair so you can only see one eye. And He has icey blue eyes.he wares a mask also so you cant really see his face Enjoy the story knowing what your SENPAI looks like♥
============================

Yn pov
================

I woke up with a slight stomach ache because of all the cupcakes I ate last night. It was awsome! I then remembered I was at zane's house, sleeping in his arm, hearing his soft snores behind my head. I just went back to sleep. And I had a dream... that I didn't necessarily like.

=========
Dream
=========
I just got done putting my pajamas on and got in my bed when a as I herd someone out the open window beside the bed.  It was zane and... aphmau!?  I instantly felt my face heat up in anger, but why?

Z- there's something I want to tell you.
A- yeah?
Z- you are the most amazing, beautiful, girl I've ever met, and I wanted to know... will you be my girlfriend?
A- YES!
Then aph... kissed him!
Yn- no! Why?! I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek, and I began crying. Then evey thing began to get blurry and dark.
Y/n! Y/n!

End of dream~
=================

Z- Y/N! Wake up!
Y/n- ZANE!
I shot up , and took a swift breath.
Z- you were having a nightmare.
Y/n- you think.
Z- when you dig through all that sarcasm, yeah. You were saying stuff like why?! and no! And you started crying, So I decided to try and wake you up.
I hugged him tightly.
Y/n- can you promise me something?
Z- what is it?
Y/n- promise me, you'll never leave me.
Zane hugged me back tighter.
Z- I  promise y/n.

==========
Zane's pov
==========

Y/n just out of no ware hugged me, it kind of shocked me but, to be honest it was, nice.
She asked me to promise her to never leave her. At that, I held her in a warm embrace.
Z- I promise y/n.
She started to cry, I just held her as close as I could. She's every thing to me, and i thank irean we're still close after she left. I care for her, alot and I don't want to lose her.
Z- hey, do want to go get some breakfast?
She froze.
Y/n- ware?
Z- what do you want?
Y/n- how about IHOP?
Z- sure. I don't see why not.
She shot up off the couch like a bottle rocket and grabbed my hoodie and threw it to me.
Y/n- you get ready, I'll be over in 20. Be ready when I get here~♥
I laughed.

========
Y/n pov
========

I ran down the street to my house and got my clothes and ran towards the shower I turned it on and let it get warm while I set out my brush and clothes. I got in and started singing a song
(This might reveal some of the past between you and zane! Btw: I picked this song because its really touching and it explains your back story with him. Plus it said 'eye' in stead of eyes, it just seemed fitting)

I got out of the shower and did my hair, combed out my ears and tail, and put on my clothes. IM COMIN' IHOP!
I walked over to Zane's house and knocked on the door.
Z- COME IN!
He  had  his  keys  in  his  hand  and  we got in the car. We started talking about last night and how awesome it was, and catching up.
He turned on the radio.
Z- I remember in highschool when you were the best singer I knew. Well, pretty much the only singer I knew but still! Can you sing now?
Y/n- well I d-
I was cut off by my favorite song coming on.
Y/n- you know what , sure you got lucky.
(This is not my favorite song but its my cousins so o well)

Z- wow! You're..... terrible!
Y/n- thanks( I said sarcastically)
Z- hey, I was kidding! You're even better than I remember! Now be a good doggy and sing some more for me.( he said in a sweet voice)
He was laughing wile petting my gray wolf ears.
Y/n- OK, but I'm a wolf not a dog.
Z- same thing! I just want to hear your beautiful voice again.
I smiled and sang to the songs on the radio that came on.
=========================
Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys! This was the longest chapter yet with 835 words!
I love you all! Erin~chan out!♥♡♥♡♥