Passing Time/sneak peek?

In the car heading back to WI home sweet home... and well... I mean I'm bored so let's get writing! XD OH! Best friends birthday August 16! Got her some gifts in Iowa :3 HOPE SHE LIKES THEM :D mom's birthday today too :3 35 today! August 14th :D

"Just give up now butterfly. If you come out now you won't be in trouble." He taunts.

Don't give me that carp! I thought knowing he could hear me.

"Come on Annabel. I won't hurt you. Come out come out wherever you are." I knew he was in the room but I couldn't see. The small vent didn't allow me to turn around.

I didn't want to move though... I was frightened my movements would echo through the vent and make loud noises.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop playing games." I heard footsteps and then the vent opened up. I instantly start to crawl away fast but I didn't get far.

Ian grabbed my foot and pulled me out. I yelped making it echo through the vents. I fell onto the floor and quickly stumbled to the wall trying to get away from him.

"Come on butterfly. I could smell your blood and your my mate, you can't hide from me. I'll always know where you are. You've been a very naughty girl now haven't you?" He said with a smirk.

"Please just let me be..." I cried quietly.

He shook his head. "You're in my house and you've got to follow my rules."

"Then just let me go?!" I cried out louder.

"I can't do that either." He crouched down to get to my height. "You're mine butterfly. Mine." He growled.

He took my wrist and bit down hard. I screamed out in pain before I let myself pass out.

So I plan on having something like this in the new book I was talking about. So far I'm just going to call it: Just One Bite but feel free to PM me on any name ideas.

If you need a little info on what the book is kinda going to be about so you can get a good name, feel free to ask but I will only give you the basics. No massive twist or any of the big stuff! :)