2

The next day, Lady Tsunade called for an assembly. And I'm guessing that it's to announce my death. I started to walk to the Hokage building for the assembly until someone shouted "Oi! You with the pink hair! Wait up!" I turned around and saw Naruto running towards me with Sasuke walking behind him. "What can I do for you?" I asked him as he caught up with me. "Who are you?" He asked me. "My name is Seichi Haruno. What's up." I replied. "Are you related to Sakura Haruno?" He asked with a bit of curiosity. "I'm her twin brother. I came here to visit her and maybe become a citizen. Do you happen to know where she is? I need to give her a hug." I said. Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other before Naruto said "I'm sorry, Seichi, but Sakura is dead."

"D-D-Dead? How can she be dead?! She just sent me a message yesterday!" I yelled. Then I collapsed on the ground in disbelief. I burst into tears and started to pound the ground with my fists. After a few minutes on the ground for recovery, I got up and wiped the remaining tears off my face. "I'm sorry. *hic* but I need *hic* to see *hic* the Hokage *hic*" I said. Then I teleported to the Hokage's building. I met her on the roof and waited for the rest of the villagers. She was going to announce me after announcing my previous life's death. "PEOPLE OF KONOHA! ONE OF OUR BELOVED NINJAS HAVE LEFT US DESPITE OUR EFFORTS TO SAVE HER! SAKURA HARUNO DIED YESTERDAY! HE FUNERAL WILL BE IN A FEW WEEKS AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL ATTEND! BUT DESPITE ALL THE SORROW OCCURRING, WE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT! PLEASE WELCOME SEICHI HARUNO! TWIN BROTHER OF THE LATE SAKURA HARUNO! MY ADOPTED SON! HE WILL BE TAKING HIS LATE SISTER'S ROLES! I HOPE YOU WELCOME HIM!" Tsunade exclaimed. I hugged her and nodded towards the crowd of surprised village residents. Then I teleported into the Hokage's building because she told me to. When I opened my eyes, I saw that the rest of Konoha 12, including the redheaded bitch, were in the room. "Konoha 12, Seichi, Karin. You all will be going on a S rank mission. Seichi will be the captain so listen to him. Seichi, this is an ANBU requirement for you. You will leave in thirty minutes." Lady Tsunade said as she handed me a scroll. "Hai." We all said in unison. I turned around and walked out the door, not bothering to look back. I opened the scroll and saw that the mission was to find and kill Kabuto. 'This is going to be a long mission.' I thought as I walked home to pack.

After packing, I put on my ANBU uniform and teleported to the front gate. The others were already there. I took off my mask and said "Let me introduce myself. My name is Seichi Haruno. Twin of Sakura Haruno. And you are?"

"My names Naruto Uzumaki! And I'll be the next Hokage! Believe it!"

"Hn.....Sasuke Uchiha."

"Sai."

"Neji Hyuuga."

"I'm Tenten. Nice to meet you."

"My youthful cherry blossom's brother. I am Rock Lee!"

"H-Hinata H-Hyuuga."

"I'm Kiba and this is my dog, Akamaru."

"*bark*"

"My name is Shino Aburame."

"My names Ino Yamanaka."

"What a drag. The names Shikamaru."

"I'm Choji Akamichi."

"Hello sexy. My names Karin Uzumaki."

"A pleasure to meet you. I'll tell you about our mission once we get deep into the forest. Now lets go!" I said. I put on my mask and ran through the gate. After a few hours, I stopped and waited for the others to catch up. I set my things down and opened the scroll and showed the scroll to Konoha 12. "Our mission is to track down Kabuto and kill him. At all costs, we cannot let him start a war. Or join forces with the Akatsuki. We will set up camp in a few hours. For now, lets keep on going towards Orochimaru's last known hideout."

"Lets go" I said as I rolled up the scroll and placed it in my bag. Then I went back onto the tree branches and started to jump branch to branch. "Oi! Seichi! Wait up! I need to ask you something!" Naruto called as he caught up with me. "Yes?" I asked, not looking at him. "What was Sakura-chan like when see was younger?" He asked me. "She was always smiling. She never stopped. Always wanted to play. She was teased for her hair color, while I was complimented. She lost friends while I made them. When our parents died, she never showed her emotions to anyone outside of our house. But she was always the brightest little girl I ever knew. The top scores of her classes. I was proud to be her brother." I said while thinking back into my childhood. "How did Granny adopt you guys?" He asked. "She came across us while we were buying some groceries with the last of our savings. I guess she felt sorry for us because she bought us to her home and taught us how to heal. She took us where ever she went. Then when I was 13, I went to travel the country. Mother sent Sakura to Konoha. She often sent letters to me. One of them telling me that she had become Hokage." I said half telling the truth. Lady Tsunade did adopt me after my parents died. She sent me to the leaf and sent letters.

He kept on asking questions until I said "Well how about this? We can talk about it at the campfire. The others came here about it to." He smiled and said "That's a great idea!" We kept on chatting for a couple more hours before I stopped and said "Lets stop here for today. Set up camp! Naruto after you set your tent can you get some firewood?" "Sure thing!" He replied. I set my tent up and said "I'll go and see if I can find a source of water nearby. We are all sweaty and I don't want to sleep in sweat." All the girls agreed with me, so I ran into the woods. After a few minutes of searching I found a lake that was really close to the camp site. Satisfied, I went back to the camp and said "I found a lake nearby. The girls go first. Just follow the path for a bit, then take a left when you see a tree that looks like a lopsided table leg. Then keep on going until you hear the sound of water." They thanked me and went to get their stuff. Then the boys and I struck a conversation about where I used to train and stuff like that.