1

It has been a month since Sasuke came back to the village with his team. Suigetsu, a male with light blue hair and purple eyes. Juugo, a very tall male with orange hair and eyes. And finally Karin, a slutty fangirling bitch with red hair and red eyes. Did I mention that she's a bitch and a slut? Well she is a monster! No one has spoke to me in weeks because of her. She cost me all my friends! I have no reasons to like her at all. Well enough about the bitch, let me introduce myself. My name is Sakura Haruno. I am 16 years old. I train under the Hokage and am an ANBU captain, the S division to be exact. Former member of Team 7 and head of the hospital. I am known for killing Sasori of the red sand, an Akatsuki member, and for saving the Kazekage's older brother's life. Not to mention my many missions to kill dangerous criminals.

I am on my way to the Hokage's office to discuss an important matter. I knock on her door and walk in. "Hokage-sama." I said while bowing. "Stand up, Sakura." She said in reply.

"Hai"

"So what do you need."

"I wish to start a new life."

"And why is that?"

"I am tired of being mistreated for nothing."

"If I say yes, what are you going to do?"

"Fake my death and resume my life as a male."

"......."

"Lady Tsunade? Are you alright?" I asked, worried. "I'm fine. How are you going to turn into a male?!" She asked. "It's complicated. I made a potion that will make me the opposite gender. It doesn't have any antidote so I can't reverse it." I explained. She thought about it for a few minutes before saying "I'll let you." I hugged her saying "Thank you so much." After I let her go, I gave her information for my male version. " My name will be Seichi Haruno. Age will be 16. Twin brother of Sakura. Lady Tsunade? Will I still be able to take my current positions when I am the opposite gender?" I asked. "Of course. Anything else?" She asked. "Nope that's it." I replied. "I'll go shopping for clothing and then I'll take the potion. Then I'll come straight here to let you see." I added before heading out of the office. I went straight to the clothe shop and bought the male style of my regular clothes and went back home. I changed into one and went to the bathroom with the potion in hand. I looked in the mirror and said "Goodbye Sakura. Hello Seichi." then drank the potion. I looked in the mirror and see my facial features change. My features become manly and my body shoots up in height. I now stand to a 6 foot 1. I unzipped my shirt and I saw a good 6 pack instead of my usual flat chest. I zipped my shirt back up and looked in the mirror again. My hair was still the same length so I took out a kunai and cut it. After that I threw away my ANBU uniform because I was going to get a new one soon. After all that, I headed to the Hokage's office again. Everytime I passed girls, they always ended up on the ground or asking me out. Finally I arrived at the office, so I knocked and went in. "How may I help you?" Tsunade asked looking at me. I smiled and said "Hello, my name is Seichi Haruno. I was told to come here." Her eyes widened as she said "Sakura?" I nodded and summoned a clone, transforming it to my female version. I told the clone to jump off the Hokage building and not to disappear until the coffin was buried. The clone disappeared and reappeared on the roof. The last time I saw it was when she passed the window falling to her 'death'. I looked out the window and saw her covered with blood and a pool of blood growing bigger. Then I saw people running towards my clone calling for help. Some of the people being Konoha 12. I turned back and said "That takes care of that."

Lady Tsunade nodded and said "Your new uniform will be on your doorstep soon and I'll announce your death and the new hospital head tomorrow." I nodded and looked out the window again. Medics were carrying my clone on a stretcher to the hospital, running. Shizune burst through the door and said/yelled "TSUNADE-SAMA! EMERGENCY! SAKURA JUMPED OFF THE BUILDING!"

"WHAT?!" Tsunade yelled getting out of her seat. 'Good acting' I thought. I bowed and said "Nice meeting you, Hokage-sama." then teleported to my house the find my new uniform on the doorstep. I took it in and collapsed on the couch. 'What a day.' I thought as I drifted into a dreamless slumber.