Chapter 3

As I awoke, I realized I had accomplished what was wanted. I slowly arose from the bed, and walked to the door silently. I walked outside and to my spot, searching for my stash. I wrapped the band around my arm and slowly stuck the syringe into my arm. I sighed with relief. I saw as the liquid ran into my arm from the syringe. I smiled and laughed to myself. My body slightly healed from my new wounds. The foot steps came again. Hiding everything as fast as I could, I looked up to see him. He had been watching me for weeks now, and I knew he had.

His name was unknown to me, and i scanned his body. He was handsome, and most girls would fall head over heals for him. I smiled sweetly and tried to act innocent. "Hey" I said sweetly "Who are you?" He laughed and just stared at me. I watched cautiously and spoke again. "Umm yeah, do you mind not being so creepy and do something other then look at me?" He smiled viciously and came closer. "Yeah, if you could not be a little bitch as I do my job, that would  be great" He said in a whisper toned voice. I began to get up from my spot and walk away having my back face toward the wall behind me. I knew what job he was talking about. I knew what he wanted to do to me, but I couldn't run. He had come through the back door, while the front one was boarded up.

I smiled at him. I knew what he wanted. I let my hands travel down my body as I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed myself. His smile widened as he watched me. "Oh aren't you sadly mistaken!" he said with a liquid laugh. I was confused and I didn't like it. He walked toward me. Before I knew it, his hand was recoiling back and then forward again slapping me hard against my cheek. My skin split and blood poored out as I stumbled from the hit. He laughed, but little did he know how much I loved the pain. Over and over again he slapped me. Over and over again my body called to me wanting more. He realized soon that my body called to his blows. Harder he hit until his final blow. I passed out soon after as his last hit knocked a bloody tooth out.

Hours must of passed since that final blow. I woke up in my secret spot but the and moon was fully risen. I got up and grabbed my things and walked out. As I reached the door, I noticed something off about the room. I spun around on my heal. I walked about the room examining everything, to find what I was looking for. Hours i was there, but not one thing was different. I sighed and left and walked home. I had bruses and cuts, all over my body. I laughed at the pain, but more then I ever had before. I knew people found it sick. When I was fifteen, I was at the doctors. He was doing a yearly exam, and found my secret. He found my cut and brused arms. When he asked me what they were I told him the truth; that I liked the pain. His expression was pricless. He was scared of me, but refused to say so. I sighed with pleasure as he told my father, and suggested taking me to a mental hospital. When I got into the car, my father lectured me all the way home on how I need to hide these better.

I giggled at the memory as i walked into the house. I walked up stairs into my fathers room. "Ah" I said with pleasure, "Just where I left you". The walls, covred in blood as thick as jello and his lifeless body, laying facedown on the bed. A simple evil smile flashed across my face as I started to clean up the mess. Hours upon hours it took for me to finish clean my mess. 

As I finished putting away the rest of the cleaning supply I heard a door slam. "Fuck" I whispered quietly to myself. Jennifer was home early. I quickly ran and started the shower before she had the chance to see my bloody clothes. 

"Darling" Jennifer yelled through the house. "Jacklyn? Is anyone home?" Jennifer walked up the stairs as I was scrubing away the blood from my body. "Jacklyn sweetie? Are you in there?" she asked through the door. "Yeah, I'm here I'll be out soon" I yelled back as I scraped the last of the blood from my skin. I finished with my hair and got out of the shower, looking over myself to see if I missed a spot. I grinned at my work and walked to my room in a towel.