Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

He slipped in and out with his fingers, whispering dark, sexy words about how perfect her pussy was. How tight if felt and how good it was going to feel when he slipped his cock inside her. The hot water adding to the effect of his actions as he had her riding his hand, bringing her climax...so close...and then pushing it away. Making her chase it, reach for it, until Harley cried his name and bucked against his hand. Her climax hitting her like a freight train, making her see more stars than what glimmered in the sky. No sooner had the rush left her body and he was quickly turning her back around to face him.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered.

When she unsteadily complied with trembling legs, Travis's hands tightened on the cheeks of her ass and positioned her where he wanted her. The head of his erection nudged against her slick entrance, sliding along her lips with a slow glide that made her pant with anticipation. With a leisurely push, he steadily made his way into her tight pussy, pressing, stretching until he was deeply seated inside her and she gasped a moan as he filled her completely.

Peering at him through hooded eyes, she saw a look of pleasure cross over his face.

"Oh...yes, baby. You feel like heaven." He lowered his head and placed a soft kiss on her lips, sending a spiraling sensation straight to her clit and Harley's sex clenched tightly around him.

The buoyancy of the water made their movement more fluid as he grabbed her hips and started to pump. Pleasure nearly overwhelmed Harley as each of his measured thrusts speared into her. Her nails dug into his shoulders and the sound of his heavy breathing added another level to the exquisite vibrations cascading over her nerve endings.

She could feel his urgency, his need for her and to be honest, she was right there with him. Harley pushed against him, trying to take all of him and find that sweet release they both wanted. It was building...closer and closer. His sexy growls telling her he was just as near the edge as she was. With one long stroke out, he slammed back inside and ground his hips against her sending Harley over the edge as she exploded around his cock. Her shaky hands clutching him to her through the haze of pleasure.

His answering cry came fast as he shuddered hard in her arms, reaching his own climax. They clung to each other as they slid over the brink in a rush until there was nothing left but the two of them bobbing in their own little private pool.

"I love you, Harley," he murmured against her neck, kissing it. "So damn much." Leaning back, he searched her face. Those Atlantic blue eyes full of things so honest and true, they left her speechless.

She opened her mouth to say something, but only a whimper came out. Her throat tightening at all the emotions boiling inside her. A tear spilled down her cheek and he quickly brushed it away with his lips. Not knowing what else to do, she kissed him. Sending with her lips everything she was unable to say.

"Hey, Montgomery? Are you decent?" A gruff baritone filled the darkness. "Though, judging by the fancy knickers laying on the ground, I can probably assume that's either a negative or I've just discovered your secret fetish and things are about to get real embarrassing for the both of us."

Harley yanked her mouth away from his and shrieked. Quickly, Travis spun around in the water, every instinct in his body screaming to protect his woman.

"Who the fuck are you?" Travis ground out, pushing Harley behind him to cling to his back.

Out of the clearing stepped a tall man dressed in full camo. He kept the moon to his back so, though he could see him, Travis couldn't see his face and he had a suspicion the man had done it on purpose. But, despite not being able to see him clearly, Travis had no doubt who had broken up his little interlude in the springs.