Some guy, I think maybe a grandson of that old lady that uncle was just yelling at, punched him right in the face and left him just lying on the ground.

I walk around him and stand behind those three boys.

"You think she's going where we are going?" A boy with curly hair asks.

"She is now" A boy with red t – shirt say.

"Just so you know" All three boys turned around to look at me. I probably scared them sneaking behind them like a freaking ghost. "She was going there anyway if you're talking about college"

"Cook" Boy with red t – shirt says.

"Not interested" I smile at him and then look at bruised boy "Skateboarding, huh? Cool" I flash a smile at him "I like you hair. They are so curly. Can I touch it?" I look at boy with curly hair and he nods. When I reach to actually touch his hair someone grabs me by my hand.

"Let's go" Effy says and pulls me with her.

******

I was sitting next to Effy, smoking my first cigarette this morning and listening to Effy's weird friend Pandora.

"Bonkers" Pandora started talking again when I already thought she actually can shut up for a bit "What's surf and turf Eff?"

I rolled my eyes. Is she really that naive? I mean it's sweet and cute, usually. But sometimes it's really bloody annoying.

"Sex" Effy answers and I try to hold back a laugh of how bored Effy sounds.

After that I didn't really listen. Pandora was talking about how she wants to get really good at sex. Pathetic.

While Pandora continued talking I watched two red haired twins get out of a sports car.

One of the twins, who were dressed more... Um... Openly than other one was surrounded by some blond chicks and a guy who clearly wasn't very straight.

The other one struggled to get her bag out of the car and when she finally did, she just stood there quietly and watched her sister get all the attention.

"Christ Sake, Em's" Yelled the first twin at the shy one "Come on you loser"

Huge school, full of fake bitches. This is going to be a long day.

"Oh" Effy says and I look at her "Right. You hate her"

"Who do I hate Eff?" Pandora asks. One more thing I hate about her. She'll do anything Effy would tell her to do. Pathetic.

"I'll let you know" Effy says and stands up.

I also stand up and throw my almost fully smoked cigarette on the ground.

"Right" Effy says waking towards college "Let's get this party started"

"Do you want a lollipop?" Pandora asks.

"No"

"Sure" I answer. I'll take almost anything as long as it's sweet and free "Give me one"

********

We all sit down in the gym and wait for something to start.

At first I was sitting behind Effy and I  turned around to find those three friends from this morning looking into our direction. I didn't really know whether they were looking at me or at Effy so I just gave them a small smile and turned back to look at Effy's head. But she was already staring and started pinching me.

"Quit it" I tried to move Effy's hand away "It hurts, you know"

"Go sit next to them and I'll quit" Effy said not even going to actually quit doing that .