Everyone

I was sleeping so sweet when someone kicked my mattress.

"Wake up" said my cousin's voice.

"Fuck off" I put the blanket over my head and try to ignore her annoying ass presence.

But she just didn't stop. She kept kicking the mattress over and over again until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Elizabeth Fucking Stonem!" I yelled and sat up in bed, but Effy was already gone "Fucking hell" I cursed under breath.

I felt a bit like crap. It's not like I hate mornings which I did. But today was the first day of college. So it was different.

I never really liked any school I went to, even though I was quite a good student.

While I was trying to find something to wear that didn't smell like Effy, the room door's opened widely.

"All yours" Effy said and went to her room.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Then I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair. When I was done getting ready I went downstairs.

"You're going with us?" My uncle asked and ruffled my fucking hair. I hate when people do that.

Even though I wanted to kick him and then yell at him to stop ruffling my hair I just smiled and shook my head.

Uncle just nodded and went outside, but Effy, before leaving, pinched my arm and ran away before I could slap her.

"Good morning, love" said auntie Anthea.

"Morning" I kissed her cheek. I never really say good morning because if it really was good, I'd still be in bed.

"Leaving so soon?" My aunt asked but I just left the kitchen.

*********

When I have a lot on my mind I like to rollerblade around the area, so I decided to rollerblade to college this morning. Just to clear my mind a bit. When I got closer to the college I saw my uncle's car rammed up a pole and him yelling at some old lady.

I notice Effy sitting in the car and smoking. I slowly ride up to Effy not trying to get myself noticed by my uncle. Which was a waste of energy anyways, he was too busy yelling at the old lady to notice anything around him.

"Being a total dildo again?"

"Like always" Effy pinched my arm.

"Ouch"

"Look at those two boys over there. They're quite cute, don't you think?" I bend over to take my rollerblades and look over where Effy is looking.

I can see two cute guys sitting. One with curly hair and other one with skateboard and a bruise on his chin.

"One of them is probably your type" Effy says while I try to put one of my normal shoes.

"Like you know my type"

"You like cute guys, don't you?"

"And you like total dildos, don't you?"

"No. I like what you have" Effy says and gets out of the car "By the way, your skirt couldn't be any less shorter, could it?"

"That's a lovely comment"

"He's still looking at you" Effy says and walks towards a guy with something on his face who's pretending that my uncle just knocked him of his bike.

While I'm done putting my shoes on and put my rollerblades in my bag, Effy is already walking away not waiting for me.

Two boys who were just sitting and looking at me and Effy, got up and walked towards the guy that Effy was just talking to.