Mikayla

Talking to A'Donis the whole way to the airport was more than fun. He was goofy as hell with his big ass head. I swear I was smiling the whole time. We talked about everything from our favorite color to the most embarrassing thing that happened to us in the past. It was fun. Baby boy even had the nerve to as me why I ain't try to talk to him from the get go. I just looked at him like......anyways, I told him it was because he like hoes and that I wasn't one of them. He started laughing. Low key it pissed me off because I was hella serious. but then he went off to say that he feels like I could've been the one to change his fucked up ways. Of course a bitch started blushing and looking the other way. which in return caused him to tease me on the fact that he could make me blush so easily. from there on out we went back and forth teasing one another all the way to the airport. I hung up with the promise to face time, call, and text him damn near everyday. I was surprised he didn't bring up the fact that I called him papi. oh well I'm grateful as well. That would've been some shit to discuss and explain.

*Vrrrmmmmm vrrrmmmmm vrrrmmmmm vrrrmmmmm*

Speak or rather think of the devil and he shall appear. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from him.

*don't think I forgot about that lil nickname baby girl* My heart fell into my stomach as I typed...

* I know you didn't papi* I was hesitant as hell to press send. Guess my thumb got a damn mind of its own because it was to late to even reconsider now. instantly he texted back...

*Keep playin*

*wym?*

*You know what I mean girl* to which I sent some laughing emoji's. *Ight you think shit funny now*

*I sowwy papi* he sent back laughing emoji's and...

*Imma beat yo lil ass*

"All passengers boarding flight 1175 please exit to the right of the airport to prepare for take off, all passengers boarding flight 1175 exit to the right of the airport to prepare for take off." The lady on the loud speaker boomed throughout the airport, scaring me.I looked down at my plane ticket and saw the same numbers she read off. I didn't want to but I had to leave him on read as I rushed to the gate for my flight. I got to the lady and she took my ticket. She stamped it and was about to hand it to me but then she stopped.

"Wait....jones?"

"Uhhh yes?" I was confused and just trying to get on this plane before it left my yellow ass. She smiled down at me and began to escort me to the side of the gate. "What's going on? I have a flight to catch just incase you haven't noticed" I ain't gone lie i had a little attitude in there. this trick just sat there still smiling and leading me hella far from the gate. I began to look around for security. Oww what the fuck? I had ran into her back.

"We're here" she smiled now handing me my ticket.

"What is here exactly?"

"Your miss Jones' niece right?"

"Yes"

"Well we were instructed by miss Jones to put you on her private jet."

"Um...why?"

"Well according to her you need to change into some outing clothes. you'll be accompanying her at one of her many charity events as soon as you land. The Jet has a bathroom you can shower in" I nodded and took my ticket. I walked out to the Jet as two men brung all my luggage on board with me. Welp at least I wouldn't be next to nobodies annoying as child.