Chapter 12-Childhood Memories

(No chat.)
/////////////////////////////////////
Welp.
This chapter is about Jen's past.

Warning.
If you are against child abuse,please do not read what's further ahead.
You have been warned.

Anyways~
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Jen's POV

"O-Otou-san..?"

"Hmm~?"

This man isn't my father.
This's wrong.

"No.You aren't my Father!L-Levi-kun is!",I stuttered out,staring at my lap and shooking my head,side-to-side,as I heard my so called 'Father' sigh.

"Again with the Levi thing.I don't have time for him.But,Jen~I managed to bring someone you might love to see~"

I cocked a brow,as I hestitantly looked up,while my eyes widenned in horror by the woman standing infront of me.

It was her.

That woman who didn't want me as her child.

My mother.

Why..?

Why are you making me remember this?

~13 years ago~

3rd POV

"Okaa-san!!"

"Hm?Yes,dear?"

"B-But..ter..fwy?Butterfwy!!See!!",the little mix haired girl shouted,with a wide smile,as the young mother picked her up,with a smile adoring her face.

"You always want to learn big words,don't you,Jen?"

"Hehe~!Jen,wunt to be smart!!"

"Hai,hai.."

"Ne,ne,Okaa-san!!Who is Jen's Otou-san..?"

"About that..you'll meet him someday,'kay?",the mother smiled, unsure,as Jen blinked twice,but then beamed a smile.

"Hai!!"

~

"That bastard..!!How could he..!? How could he leave me!?WITH HIS CHILD!!"

"O-Okaa-san..?",Jen peaked through the door way,as her mother twitched, and turned around,with a tear stained face,as a wicked smile started to form on her lips.