Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

CASSIE'S P.O.V

Today is a wonderful sunny day. People are heading out to the beach, some to the ice cream stall.

I always wonder why people love ice cream, I never tried it. I am wearing pants, a pink tank top and converse shoes.

I am heading to the hospital to visit my dear daddy and cheer him up a bit. Suddenly a young man approached me, he has

wavy brown hair and his eyes are gray. He is wearing a white shirt, pants and vans.

"Hello, good morning!" He greeted me with a charming smile on his face.

"Hey, good morning to you too." I greeted him back.

"Excuse me but do I know you?" I asked immediately.

"Nope, but I do." He said.

I don't know what to say so I nodded and walked to the other side of the sidewalk.

"Cassie, wait!" He shouted from a distance.

I looked back and I said at the back of my mind.. "Who the hell is he?"

"How do you know my name, stranger?" I asked.

"We're schoolmates. And umm.. Yeah."

"I don't even know you!"

I tried to run but he was fast. He grabbed my hand and his grip was tight.

"I'm sorry." He let go of my hand.

"You said you don't know me right? I'm Kev. Kev Kreisman. Now you know me." He offered a handshake

"Umm.. Okay Kev." I shook hands with him.

His face is so angelic, his wavy hair and gray eyes fits him. What am I thinking?! Well, I admit he's kinda cute.

"Want some ice cream?" He offered

"I don't like.."

"But why?! Everybody loves ice cream!"

"I umm.. haven't tasted it yet."

"Well today is your lucky day, miss!" He said cheerfully

Kev and I are walking towards the ice cream stall. He picked the rocky road and cookies and cream flavored ice cream.

I did not hesitate to give it a try so I licked. And WOW! I never thought ice cream is yummy.

"Hey, do you like it?" He asked while enjoying his ice cream.

"Yeah. Never thought they're delicious."

"I'm warning you, it's addicting."

After we finished our ice cream, I said I need to go to the hospital before dark.

"I'll drive you."

"No, Kev the ice cream is enough hahaha" I giggled.

"It's really fine. I have a car. You don't mind, do you?" he asked and his eyebrows met

"No, I don't."

"Good then!"

We walked at the sidewalk on the way to his car and then I saw it! My jaw opened, I never thought he's that rich!

Kev is friendly but I don't really trust him that much because I just met him! Like an hour ago.

So we finally stopped walking. It's a Ford Mustang, it's not the latest model but it still looks great.