Let's Go!

"Outcasts"

The invitation was today. Me and Sai were sleeping both on the ground. After All, we tired ourselfs out by saying a million of comebacks.

WAKE UP!!

A loud voice shouted, Oh.. It was just master.. I still, layed down.. I guess, everyone got up. Except Me and Sai. I heard done whispering..

Hey.. Look

Oh My God, Sai And Guri..

They're.. They're..

Sleeping right next to each other!

Me and Sai heard some people screaming. I heard Sai's voice.. We were both facing eachother. "Would you guys, knock it off?! I was sleeping!" Sai stood up, scratching his head.. He realized that I was sleep there. Tons of creaming filled the room. Sai got kinda mad. "Would You guys stop screaming?! Guri's sleeping!" Sai said, But Master woke me up anyways. I got up.. "Good morning Guri!" Everyone giggled. Sai noticed me, he said good morning. We realized it was the party today and got dressed.

I went out of the dressing room, and everyone, was noisy, holding glassed of beer.. It was so noisy.

Ahem?

The men noticed me. They turned extremely red, like Sai did. Which reminds me. Is Sai done dressing yet? The men broke their glass. Leaving some blood to go done with. "Ow?" They kept staring at me. I was filled with discomfort.. Sai stepped out. I looked at him and he looked, at me.

This was me

Now.. This..

This was him..

We both looked at each other.. Completely red..

Oh! You guys are so cute!

AHHH!! Guri!Your beautiful!

Sai! Your dreamy!

(And some words like that lel)

Aw.. You guys are so cute, together.

"What, the frick?!" I laughed sarcastically.. Sai, remembered the first time, we met.

What the frick do you want?!

I still remember that, when I said that.. Guess, I'll be going to the party, later.