"Sounds good to me," she smiled.

I took a hold of her hand as we walked the rest of the bridge, stopping every once in a while to take a picture or stare out over the water. It was all so incredible. Everything about this made me so happy. It was like I was a giddy child inside. My heart would beat faster with every smile Summer flashed my way. 

When we reached the end of the bridge, we walked around the area. Because Summer had never been over this way, I just followed her around wherever she wanted to explore. We walked around the plaza, watching street performers and passerbys. 

Eventually we ended up at the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. Summer stopped and stared at the view of Manhattan from the railing. It was beautiful already, but it would've been even more beautiful at night. The skyline is incredible with all of the shining lights. I've been here a few times during the night with Isabella and some other girls. It was never a date between me and any of them. It was always us drunkenly stumbling around town and somehow ending up here. There were many interesting moments, to say the least, but nothing as sincere as this time with Summer.

 "Harry," she giggled, pulling me from my thoughts. "Let's sit down for a bit."

I followed her over to a bench and sat down next to her. She leaned her body into me and rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Really, Harry, this is the best date I've been on in a long time."

"Seriously?" I asked her, surprised. How is this the best date? I didn't even plan it very well. Actually, I barely even planned anything.

Summer pulled away from me and smiled, "Yeah. It's fun and genuine and you're not trying to impress me. I like this."

"Huh. Who would've thought this would actually be that fun," I laughed.

"Why wouldn't it have been fun?"

"Well, I mean, I didn't know if you would think this is fun or kind of boring or ..." my voice trailed off, unsure of what else to say.

I felt my hand being squeezed, so I looked up at Summer. Her small hand was wrapped around my own, holding on tight. 

"This is lots of fun," she smiled reassuringly.

I leaned down and pressed my lips on hers. Instantly my whole body relaxed, and every worry I had in my mind had vanished. It was weird how she could do that to me. I had never met any other girl that could make me forget everything on my mind with a simple kiss. 

Both of my arms wrapped around her body and hugged her closely. I felt myself subconsciously pulling her body into mine, as if we could've melted into one. I didn't realize it until Summer smiled through the kiss, giggling like crazy.

My arms loosened around her as I pulled back, "What's so funny?"

"You."

"Me?" I asked. I dramatically placed my hand on my chest and gasped, something I had seen Isabella do many times.

Summer laughed even more before poking her index finger in my chest, "You know, for someone who seemed to be so nervous about this whole date, you're not very shy when it comes to showing affection." 

"Well,"  I grinned, quickly pressing my lips on hers a few times. "Kissing is something I'm good at."

"Oh really?" she giggled as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes really. Haven't I showed you that?"

She shrugged her shoulders and looked out at the water, "No, not really. I've had much better."