Episode 14: Alex Russo vs Terra Branford

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Come on! Did you really think that thing would stay indestructible when you get it? Remember what happened to--

Boomstick: Wiz, stay on topic! Alex is good at magic.

Wiz: ...Okay? Alex is extremely skilled at magic, though it may not seem neat enough due to her creative and reckless playstyle. Among the numerous spells in her arsenal, Alex can clone herself using the spell Edgebonoutoosis.

Boomstick: Alex can also use a spell called...This that copycat. ...What the hell?

Wiz: Using this spell, Alex can force someone with weak mental discipline to copy all of her actions. Alex can also walk through walls using the spell Atravesandus, though its incantation is...Gothrough Mowthrough.

Boomstick: Aside from spells with stupid pun and rhyme schemes, Alex can stop time using the spell Gialsjay Timesday so long as she holds up one leg.

Wiz: Which can put her at a tactical disadvantage, since she runs the risk of getting a charley horse, leaving her wide open when she puts her foot down.

Boomstick: But hey, at least it lasts way longer than Makahadoma! Or was it Mahapadma?

Exdeath is shown vaporizing Esdeath by throwing her into a portal to the Void.

Wiz: Alex can also reverse time with the spell McReary TimeReary. While this only reverses a few seconds, it buys Alex enough time to correct her mistakes. However, her opponent will become aware of her reversion of time when she uses it consecutively.

Boomstick: One spell that Alex has under her belt that doesn't have to be pronounced like some stupid limerick is Tomunan Kinesis. With it she can manipulate any object in the battlefield like a goddamned Jedi! Minus the lightsaber and cutting Darth Maul in half thing.

Wiz: Alex is also known for her ability to create and improvise spells on the fly, perfect for when she runs out of attack options. In addition, she has a natural affinity for spells based around the four elements, and with the Russo Family Wand, her magical powers are boosted, and she can create alternate realities.

Boomstick: Alex Russo is no joke, although many of the things she does make laugh tracks play out of nowhere. She became the Russo Family Wizard, defeated Gorog, solved many problems in her many misadventures, trounced her evil self, and can move entire stars!

Wiz: While her magic arsenal is diverse, Alex is no slouch in the physical combat department, and is very decent in hand-to-hand combat. She's also very flexible, able to swing on the bars of the Billboard.

Boomstick: But being the rebellious girl that she is, Alex has got some major flaws. She's often immature and reckless with her actions and magic, and doesn't like thinking things through much. Her magic also has zero effect on plastic. Man, can you imagine this girl going up against a life-size Emmet or Lego Batman?

Wiz: Also, Alex isn't much effective in combat when she loses her wand. Not only does she have limited knowledge and experience in direct confrontation, her magic is much weaker without her wand. Plus, her smart-alecky attitude often gets her into trouble with her brothers and basically anyone she comes across.

Boomstick: But hey! If this chick has really cool magic powers and a badass wand and title, why wouldn't she get a little cocky? I mean, she's Selena f*cking Gomez!

*laugh track*

Boomstick: What in the actual hell?

****

ALEX:

Age: 18

Height:

Weight: