Making a move

I closed my door gently not wanting them to hear. I went back to my bed and just looked at my door. Can they be?? The room was completely quiet but i still was trying hard to hear if they were doing anything in their room. After a few long minutes i still didn't hear a word or sound. I laid in bed tried sleeping again.

"*\/'.;_&#&&,'
Lola had came to school with us to find out that she only slept over. She had told me if i was okay from yesterday night and well she just talked to me. I was now in class and my brother and Lola had the same class so did Beck. Me and beck always hanged on the back of the classroom while the popular people including my Brother hanged on the other side. I was spaced out looking at Lola when i felt someone kick me under my desk. I instantly reacted.

"Dude! ?" I said as i looked at Beck as he sat right aside me.

"I've been talking to you and all you've done is stare at Lola" he told me.

"sorry"

"not to keep your hopes down but Lola will never be yours if you never go make your move on her" he told me.

After what he said really did get me thinking. He's right . Nathan and Lola flirt with each other way to much, Lola might be ending up being with him.

"Your right" i said as i looked down.

"Then what are you waiti-"

"Beck and Ethan please STOP talking during my lesson." Our teacher yelled from across the room.

I should just let her know after class.

*\°+×÷\\¥
Class ended and it was next for our next class. As soon as we left class i went straight to Lola.

"Lola!!" I said as i called her over.
"oh hey Ethan what's up?" She asked.

God what did i get my self into. I froze for a good minute trying to tell her how i feel about her.

"Ethan?"

"oh umm Lola i wanted to tell you something "

"Ethan i'm so sorry, can you tell me after school is almost time to go to our next class and i don't want to be late" she told me.

"Umm sure okay"

She left and i just couldn't keep my eyes off her as she walked away.

"Eyy yo are you trying to skip next class??" I heard Beck ask.

"Yeah let's go" i said as we began to walk.

"so what happened with Lola just now?" He asked as the bell rang for next class.

"i didn't tell her"

"why??"

"She had to go to class"

"Dude not to make you feel bad or anything but I'm starting to think that Lola has already fallen for your brother "

"Nathan?" I said as i looked down.

"yup Ethan Sykes. Lola has officially fallen for Nathan Sykes"
"Damn Beck why you got to rub it on my face, we don't know officially if she is" i said as i walked inside the bathroom.

"Sorry dude i'm just saying what i think"

I looked at my self on the mirror.
"Am i ugly?? Is that why she don't talk to me as much?" I said.

"Nah bro your better looking than me. I just think is your shyness that makes her not talk to you as much" he added.

Suddenly something came to my mind.

"What if i just make her mine by force??" I said as i thought about that.

"Dude are you insane? "

I looked at him and nodded my head 'no'.

{}{}{}{}{}{=-O ;-) =-O :-P =-O :-P
VOTE AND COMMENT