Nathan Sykes

NATHAN'S POV:
i had Ethan and his friend on the back seat of my car and i took them to a real party one of my friends hosted at their house. My brother is just a person that prefers to be alone the whole time. But i just want him too have fun a live life like is supposed to be. We got there and i parked right outside the party.

"A party?? " I heard Ethan say.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" i said as i turned to look at them as they were still in the back seat.

"I don't do parties " he said seriously.

"I don't mind" his friend added.

"See your friend wants to go, stop being so negative Ethan" i said as i got out the car.

They both got off and we made our way inside. There was loud music, drinks, girls and a pool in the backyard which i guess there's hella people.

ETHAN'S POV:
Parties are not my thing and i just feel like is a bad idea coming here. And i don't think they will ever be. Me and Beck just sat on the couch as i just took out my phone and ignore all these people.

"Come on Ethan stop being in such a bad mood and at least try talking to some girls" Beck told me.

"They don't seem my type" i said as i had my eyes still glued to my phone.

"Well i didn't come here for nothing, I'll just at least go get a drink. " he said as he stood up and walked away .

I was still on my phone when i felt someone sitting next to me. By the corner of my eye i knew it wasn't Beck.

"Hi Ethan" i heard Lola's voice.

I looked up nervously. Is she actually sitting down to talk to me.

"Hey" i replied.

"Why so lonely? " she asked as she had the most gorgeous smile.
"I don't know anybody here" i said.

I looked straight ahead to see Beck coming but then saw me with Lola and just left.

"Well why don't you ha-"

"Lola come you got to see this" a guy said interrupting her.

He pulled her arm and to her with him.

"Bye" she said as she waved.

"Bye" i said in a low voice.

Well that was a conversation i will never forget. I said in a sarcastic way in my mind.

NATHAN'S POV:
I was by the pool with some girl i just met. She was cute but looked a bit like a slut.

"Nathan your so darn cute and sweet" she told me as she pulled my shirt closer to her.

"Haha thanks" i said as i blushed.
She leaned in to my ear.

"Like candy" she whispered and gave me a kiss on the neck.

I softly and gently pushed her off me.

"I'll be right back " i told her as i walked away.

As i made my way away from her i met with Lola.

"Nathan come on" She said as she pulled my harm.

She had a bra and some shorts on. She was making her way inside the pool as i stopped and let go. I don't want to get wet. She jumped in with some other friends of hers too.

"Nathan come on" she said.

"No I'm fine i didn't plan on GET-!!"

I got pushed in the pool by someone. I swam up to get some air. Everyone began cheer. I shook my head as i wanted to take water out of my face and hair. Lola came up to me and hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

ETHAN'S POV:
Wow just great. My crush kissing my own brother. I knew it was a bad idea coming here. I'm just dying of jealousy from the inside and i just don't know what to do.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
VOTE AND COMMENT