Real Love Means Fake Firing

[AUGUST 14TH 2016]

Y/N'S POV

Your feet pad against the hardwood floor, leading to the bedroom.

You pull on your cute outfit, which consists of heels and a skin tight dress that goes to your knees. Your hair is curled which flows to your waist.

You get in your brand new Audi, driving to FBI Headquarters, you need to talk to Hotch. You are in love. It's messing with your head.

You step on the gas, zooming to Headquarters. You brake and jump out.

You- Hey, I am here.

Hotch- Okay, office. Now.

You sigh before rushing up the steps, your curly hair flowing behind you. Derek sees you running up the steps and stops you.

He sees your crying face and walks up to you.
"Y/N! What happened?" He wipes the running mascara off your thin face. Tears escape again and he pulls you in for a hug.

"N-Nothing." Your voice sounds like a whisper. You pull away from his grasp before running up the steps again. You step in the elevator without looking who was in it.

"Y/N. What happened?" Spencer asks.

"Nothing." You practically yell at him before placing a hand over your mouth in shock."I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

Fustrated tears fall and you rush out of the elevator. You walk slowly to Hotchs office.

"Hotch. I have a problem. I am in love with Spencer and its ruining my work." You hear a cough. You look up to see Reid- Mouth a gape and Hotch- Silently laughing a bit.

"I can't have this." He says sternly. You bite your lip, tasting blood. "You're fired." He yells at me. Fresh tears stream down your face and Reid makes a move to help you.

"Don't ever come near me again." You yell at him. Your hair bounces off your back as you are running to your desk. The team stares at you. You smash the picture of you and Reid. Crying from the frenzy, dizzy from the headache. The headache slowly killing you. You collapse against the wall, falling into someones arms.

[EDITED]

AUGUST 14TH 2016