S I X

i've decided to continue with this book because i really like it and had a good idea of what i wanted to do with it, so enjoy my lovelies xx

"Clara..." Someone dragged out my name, and I felt multiple little pokes on the side of my hip.

I let a groan slip past my lips, bringing my hand up and trying to swat the person away as they kept saying my name.

"Wake up whore." I then felt a sting on my forehead, causing me to sit up and rub at the sore pinch. I let my eye wander to the person that flicked my forehead, seeing Jesse I scowled.

"What the fuck," I mumbled, rolling onto my stomach and groaning into the pillow.

"C'mon Clara, you gotta get up and help us all clean the house." Jesse said, patting my back. "It looks like a dirty whore house, and if my parents get back to see this, i'm shipped off." He added, shaking my shoulders.

I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes and looking up at Jesse before nodding my head.

After ten minutes, I finally made it down stairs, seeing Chase, Noelle and Harry picking up rubbish that was left on the floor and counters.

"Ah, sleeping beauty is awake." Harry grinned at me, putting an empty can into the trash bag that was in his hand.

I rolled my eyes in response, looking down at Jesse's extended hand with an empty trash bag, shaking it towards me, indicating me to take it.

It was silent for a while, all of us cleaning up the house before Noelle groaned.

"Can we put on some music, the sound of Chase's heavy breathing and Harry's elf shoes clacking against the floor is really starting to piss me off." She said, looking towards Jesse.

Harry had an offended look, looking at her. "Excuse you bitch, these are boots, expensive ones at that, they cost more than you could afford." He scoffed, flipping her off from behind.

I giggled, watching as Jesse laughed and went to go put on some music.

Minutes later we all heard loud music echo throughout every room, making all of us nod our heads to the beat while we continued to pick up trash.

;

Groans filled the room as we all sat down on the couch, looking around us at the now clean house.

"You owe me in-N-out for that, Jesse." Chase said, pointing at him.

Jesse brought a hand to his chest, looking at him with a scowl. "Excuse you dickfuck, I don't owe you shit. An invite to my parties is enough for you."

Chase snorted. "Invite? Who needs an invite." He grinned.

"Can we actually go get in-N-out please, i'm dying here." Noelle said right as her stomach growled making us all laugh.

"Okay! Dibs mot driving!" Jesse yelled, jumping up onto his feet as everyone said 'Dibs'  all of them looking at me.

"I can't drive..." I slowly said, furrowing my brows.

"Excuse me what? You're like 17 and can't drive?" Jesse said in shock.

I looked down at my lap, sucking my lips in and nodding in shame.

"Oh my god, what a lose- Ouch!" Jesse mumbled, rubbing his arm as Noelle pinched him.

A grin came over my face, looking at all of them. "But I can try."

;

"I am going to fucking die, I am going to die!" Jesse yelled out, hyperventilating in the back seat as he pulled out a bag, breathing in and out of it to calm himself.

I pursed my lips, switching the gears and accidentally causing the car to move back.

"Whoopsies." I giggled, changing it again so we were going forward, looking back at Jesse with a smile.

"It'll be fine, i've played a lot of GTA-" My sentence got cutoff by Harry yelling out, reaching over and grabbing the steering wheel, turning away from the old lady crossing the street.

"Oops." I giggled again, smirking to myself.

"You almost..." Chase spluttered out, looking behind him at the lady.

I drove safer this time, hearing Jesse repeat curses and silent pleads under his breath.

this was quite short so i'm sorry!! but i'll be continuing on with it