T W O

I gasp, stumbling backwards, trying to keep balance.

"Fucking hell, who are you? Oh, did Chase score a pretty one." A deep, British voice says, making my eyebrows knot together in confusion.

I shake my head, opening my brown eyes, only to be met with green ones.

"Mhm, you're a pretty little thing. Chase you lucky asshole, she looks so pure." The unknown guy shouts, making me flinch back a little. He grins down at me, his eyes looking up and down my body.

"What are you going on about Harry?" My brother comes into the room, looking at me then back to the guy, Harry.

"How'd you get this one? I only get the sluts, and you get the pretty innocent ones, you twat." Harry remarks, laughing. Chase's eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head.

"Oh, no no, fucking hell Harry. That's my sister, Clary." Chase says making me pout.

"Clara." I correct him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Clary is your real name."

"No its not, its Clara."

"No, its Clary."

"I think I would know my own name."

"I was born before you, I know your name."

"What? That doesn't even make sense." I laugh, shaking my head at him. Harry looks at me, then back at Chase, amusement dancing around in his eyes.

"You didn't tell me you had a sister." Harry says, glancing back down at me.

"Yes, I did. I told you she was coming from Colorado a few weeks ago, you idiot." Chase chuckles, walking closer to us. I look up at Harry, my eyes focusing on his shoulder length hair, the brown locks in perfect curls. I then look at his heart shaped lips, wondering how the hell he got them so red. I shake the thoughts away, quickly looking somewhere else so I don't get caught staring.

"Oh, you did?" Harry asks, tilting his head to the side a little bit. "Oh right, now I remember." He sighs, nodding his head to himself and biting his lower lip, looking like he wants to say something but isn't sure if he should.

"Anyways, so this is Clara," Chase says, looking at me then back to him, "Or Clary" He whispers, making me hit him.

"And this is Harry." He says, gesturing to the tall boy in front of me. I nod, a small smile on my lips.

"Okay, well... Where is the kitchen?" I ask, the need for tea still lingering. Chase chuckles, pointing to the room ahead on the right. I thank him, walking over to the room, not surprised at how big the kitchen is. My old house could fit in this house probably four times.

I look around in cabinets, looking for any tea bags. I sigh hopelessly, about to give up before I see a shiny tin, hiding in the corner on the bench. I walk over to it, picking it up and opening the lid, smiling as I see a whole load of different tea bags. I pick out a black tea bag, setting it down on the counter then looking through the cupboards for a mug. I grab the nearest one, a white mug with a rainbow on it.

I sigh in content, taking a sip from the relaxing tea. My mind shifts over to the boy, Harry. He is very attractive if I say so myself, his long brown locks and forest green eyes were so beautiful. I twirled a strand of my long brown hair around my finger, sighing at how dull and boring it was. My father had an ashy blonde color to his hair, so Chase inherited that from him. Both Chase and I had gotten our dads brown eyes, while my moms were a dark blue.

Once I finish my tea I go over to the sink, placing the empty mug down and rinsing it out, before putting it in the dish washer.

"Hey Clara, Harry and I are going out, we'll be back in a bit." I hear chase call from somewhere in the house, or mansion. I turn my head, drying my hands off and walking out of the kitchen and into the huge living room.