-Chapter 3: Connected?-

Start from the beginning

"Uh."

Is all you can mumble.

"Sorry about that..."

Sans says, turning away so you can't see his face.

"I'm sorry, too."

You respond, and Sans turns back toward you, surprised.

"I just talk t-to myself to prep myself up... If it sounds w-weird.. I'll stop!"

You hate lying. But it had to be done. Sans chuckles.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier, kid.. That's just how I felt at the moment... Since I've been rather bonely."

"I'm sor--"

"Don't worry about it, Y/N! We're cool now, right?"

(You feel REGRET weighing your Soul down.)

"Yeah. We are."

You manage to fake a blush, turning away from Sans. He grabs both of your hands and kisses them. Startled, you turn your head back towards Sans.

"Hey.. You still have that phone Toriel gave you, right? Well.."

Sans lets go of your hands as he fishes around for something in his pockets. He lifts up a monster phone.

"I got a telebone of my own. So... Y/N. May I have your number?"

You nod, telling Sans your phone number.

"Thanks. See you later."

Sans winks at you before teleporting away. After looking around and making sure he's truly gone, you fall to your knees.

"Whoa.. He...he kissed me! I..I..."

You stutter, unable to express how you feel.

"He must love you now. Ugh, disgusting... Let's continue on already!"

Chara says, disappointed that you've wasted 'soo' much time. You sigh as you stand, prepared to continue on your way. As you walk by a statue of a monster being rained on, you think about something Chara said a while ago.

"Hah. You won't be able to see me in the state you are in."

...

You stop by a can full of umbrellas, examining all the different colors you can choose from.

"Hey, Chara?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I'm still confused about.."

You begin,

"Remember when you told me I can't find you in the state that I'm in?"

You hear Chara laugh. It was a quite the 'maniacal' laugh...

"Ah yes. I forgot to tell you how you could 'see' me! Well, I'll tell you now, before you meet that brat."

You think Chara is referring to M.K., so you sit down by the can full of umbrellas.

"Yeah?"

You say impatiently, waiting for Chara to continue.

"Try this: bring your Soul out, and think of MURDER!"

You shriek once you heard the word 'MURDER'.

"What!? I can't possibly do that.."

You respond nervously.

"Hmph. That's the only way you'll see me... For now."

Although you don't like hearing the word MURDER, you still want to see Chara... So, you pull out your Soul. It glows brightly as it floats in your hands. As you are holding your Soul, you think about death, murder, and fights. You hate thinking about this...

You're eyes are squeezed shut, so you can't see...but.. With each second your Soul twitches, its color becomes darker and darker. Before you know it, you start feeling some kind of strong connection with 'someone'.

"That's enough."

You hear Chara say. You stop, and your Soul returns to its normal color while disappearing back into your chest. You open your eyes slowly to see Chara floating over you.

"Howdy!"

He happily says.

"W-Whoa!"

You say, jumping up and knocking over the can of umbrellas.

"Uh!"

You grunt as you pick the can up and return all the umbrellas into it. After cleaning everything up, you turn to Chara. Chara has mahogany red hair that looks like a "hime haircut", except much shorter. He's wearing a green shirt with a single yellow stripe across the middle, along with brown shorts. Chara's skin is pale, but he has little pink blushes on his cheeks. His eyes are crimson. Chara twirls around in the air.

"I feel like we're better PARTNERS now that we're connected!"

He says.

"Connected...?"

You ask. Chara only smiles in response. You shrug as you reach for an umbrella. Oddly enough, you got a crimson umbrella. You open the umbrella and hold it up, prepared for the rain. Floating excitedly,  Chara follows closely behind you as you walk.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Connected."

...

Heh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whew. This was quite the chapter! Took me a little while to write/edit...

Welp..

Let the sinning continue! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Tell me if you find grammatical errors!)