Epilogue

Dean and I have shared one hell of a damn ride, and it's all culminating in a reunion of sorts for the Shield. They are all being inducted into the hall of fame tonight. Not individually, but as a group. They all have had great careers, I did go back to the WWE just so I could be close to Dean, we ended up having one of the most talked about storylines with the Wyatts. But that's a story for another time, sitting here waiting for them to come out is nerve wracking. Galina and I are sitting up front, with her daughter Joelle, and our son, Jon. Jon is sitting on my lap, playing with my phone. When they finally come out to do their speech, Jon is bouncing excitedly because Dean keeps making funny faces at him. I barely heard what Roman and Seth said, until Dean got up and said, "There is only one person I want to thank right now, and that's my beautiful wife, Lacy. Yeah, you all remember her, the Big Dogs, little sister. Out of our friendship, came the best thing that's ever happened to me. And with that, our son, my little man. And don't worry, he's as crazy as me. Let's just say, what happened the night that old Mr. Sellout betrayed us, Lacy was there for me. And above all of that, she made me believe in love. Now onto tomorrow night, in the Shields last match together, Wyatts, we're coming for you, and this will be the last battle between us, so let's leave it all out there. Oh and Bray, run, cause I got my Lacy with me this time."

I am deciding to end this now, I just really couldn't see where else to take this one. Hopefully you all enjoyed and will check out my other works. If not that's ok too. Thanks for the votes, comments, etc. on all my works so far.