Chapter 4

"Can I see you?" Abby asked, sitting across from me. Huh? "But you already do see me." "No, I wanna see the real you. The you under that costume." What?! I-I can't! She can't see me!!!! She'll leave me! "Abby!!!" Amy, her mother yelled. "Coming mom!" Abby shouted. "Abby grabbed me and headed down stairs. We headed back into the car for the second time. For me anyways. Abby buckled her and me in our seats. " Did you buckle up?" "Yes mom." I heard the sound of the car growling and we started towards the, the, wait. Where are we going? "Abby, where are we going?" I said, loud enough for Abby to hear but quiet enough for her parent's not to hear. "We're going to the park!" She said excitedly. "Oh, OK!" I said. I've never been to the park. Actually what is a park? I didn't ask Abby, I didn't wanna seem stupid. So instead I'll just wait until I get there.

The car parked in a small parking lot. There was plenty cars already parked there too. Abby opened her car door, grabbed me and ran to the park. The park was a place with slides and swings and tons of fun stuff. There was already a lot of kids there too. Some were climbing things or chasing each other. I saw two kids battling too. "Mimikey, let's go on the swing set!" "OK." I said. Abby placed me on the swing. "Hold on tight!" "To what?" I asked.  "To the chain thingies." Abby said. I shrugged and did as I was told. Abby pulled the swing back and then pushed it forward. "Weeee!!!!!" I shouted. She pushed me again and I felt the satisfaction of wind blowing in my face. "My turn!" Abby shouted. She picked me up and set me on her lap. "Mommy, daddy!!! Push me!!" Amy and Jerald headed in our direction. Jerald, her father pushed me and Abby on the swing. "Higher!" Abby shouted to Jerald. He smiled. "OK, hold on tight!" He pushed us harder and we flew!!!"

Me and Abby went on plenty more things and played. It was the funniest I've ever had! Me and Abby slid down thee slide one more time, until a kid stopped us at the end. He had a blue hat and yellow shirt. Along with blue shorts. "Excuse me." Abby said politely as she stood up. The kid didn't budge. "I want that PokéDoll." He stated firmly. "Excuse me?!" Abby said. "I want that PokéDoll." "Well, you don't always get what you want." Abby said. She tried to go around him but he moved in her way. Oh no. This is gonna end up bad. Really, really, bad. Abby went to go around him again but this time he pushed her down. "Ahhh!!!" She yelled as she hit the back of her head on the slide. ABBY!!!! The boy rushed forward and grabbed me out of her hands. "Abby are you alright?" Her parents said while running to her. Let go of me! The kid ran towards a bike on the road. There was three other boys waiting for him. "Did you get it?!" One asked. Three.... "Ya, we have to hurry tho." Two..... They hopped on their bikes. One... They pedaled. Zero!!! I took a deep breath and released a Shadow Ball at the kid who was holding me.

"Ahhh!" He screamed. He released me and I fell onto the ground and sprinted towards the forest. "You son of a Arceus!!!" The boy screamed. I smirked and kept on running. While shooting another Shadow Ball at him.

I ran for hours until I finally decided to rest. I walked to a tree stump and sat on it.

I paused and looked around. Where am I? I was to busy running and now.....I'm lost... again. I looked at the surrounding forest. No. I'm not lost. I can do this! I have to get back to Abby!!!

Abby's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't on the ground. I was in a Pokémon Center, I could tell because Nurse Joy walked in my room. "How are you feeling?" She said. "Good... But where's mom and dad?" "Your parents will be here shortly." I nodded. I reached to my left, expecting Mimikey to be there, but instead I grabbed a pillow. "Where's Mimikey?!" I asked. He was just with me when, when, they took him. The nurse gave me a puzzled expression. "Who's Mimikey?" "He's my Pokémon!" She gave me an even more confused look, but smiled a fake smile. "Yes dear, for PokéDoll. Now, let me bring your parents in." "No! Wait! He's not a doll! He's a real Pokémon!" "Ugh Huh, OK." She said and walked out of the room.  Mimikey....where are you? "She keeps talking about her Pokémon Mimikey." I overheard the nurse say. "Ya, that's her PokéDoll." Dad! Mom! Their here! Should I interrupt them or... "No, she says it's a real Pokémon. But then again, she suffered from a mild concussion." My parents and the nurse headed into my room. "Time to go home sweetie." "She's real, mom. She's real." I said with a straight face. "And I need to find her. The boy probably has him! We should find the boy!" She must be lost and alone. The boy could be torturing her! They cou-
"Abby, the kids who took your toy, are dead." My mom said in a sincere voice. "A wild Pokémon killed them." What! Did I just hear her right? The Pokémon could eat Mimikey too!!!

Sorry my Mudkipz but somehow, I can't write loooong chapters. I try, but I fail. Ugh.... But I'll have another one soon. Don't worry. Like always,

  Goooodbyyyyyyyye!!!!!!