Who do you love?

Got tagged by SunnyHano  who created this new tag. You basically describe 10 things you want in a boyfriend.

1. He need to be able to put up with my shit
I have a lot of mood swings (and mind you 80% of the time is not while I'm on my fucking period) sometimes I'm just so done with putting up with everybody's goddamn problems so I get snappy (':

2. Putting the friend in "boyfriend"
By this I mean we do stuff like what best friends would do. Like playing games on the computer and binge watching shows (preferably k dramas and anime) and YouTube videos.

3. Sweet tooth
Him coming with me to check out new dessert places and buying large amounts of candy. This isn't necessary but if he does it would be better.

4. Not minding about kpop
I feel like I shouldn't say this since I'm entitled to like what I like and not have others have a say in it but.......it would be so great if he would understand I like it. If he likes it, that would be great, but if he doesn't it would be kind of harder to talk to him (since I basically have no other interests aside kpop).

5. Would rather choose lazy/weird dates than the cliche ones
Basically explained it with this title. I would rather want weird or lazy dates than something you see in movies. I know, it's very romantic, but since many people have used it over and over again, it would be nice if they thought of something different.

6. Stuffed animals galore
If you give me a stuffed animal (preferably the soft ones that feel like miniature clouds) I will literally hug you. I rly love stuffed animals and I don't think your never too old to own one.

7. Humour
I would really love it if he had a sense of humor. And not the type of humor that's childish and makes mama jokes (CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANON-*slapped*).

8. Dog lover
Dogs any time any day. Dogs dogs dogs. They are one of my favorite animals and I currently own one atm. If he has allergies then I would be kind of sad but if he doesn't. Oh dear. He better be prepared to meet the 3 dogs I'll be getting in the future.

I'll end it here. I know the tag said 8 but I don't really know what I'm really looking for in a guy. I'm still young and I can't date anytime soon so my list will probably change again (#overprotectivefather).

Tags:
obelus-pcy
storyawesome
MinYoongiBish
Jasmine_Korina
-cutetae