§S E V E N§

±±Three Weeks Later±±

Marinette hasn't seen Adrien since she gave him back to his family. They stay up all night and text each other but they haven't seen each other.  Sunlight peeked through her window and Mairnette sighed and got ready for school. She wore a green shirt, black jeans stopping at her knees, black tennis shoes, a leather jacket and her hair down. She smiled at herself in the mirror and ran down to the bakery and to the school.

"Girl slow down!" Alya yelled from behind her. Marinette stopped and waited for Alya. They walked into the school together. Alya being on her phone and Marinette listening to her stories. "Did you hear about the Agrestes finding their son?"

"Uh yeah it was on the news.  Adrien right?" Marinette knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah. Rumor is he's Chloe's bestie." Alya showed her phone to Marinette holding up a picture. "His dad made him a model two weeks ago and every girl wants him."

"Wow." 'To bad I get him.'  Marinette smiled.

"Yeah and the thing going around, like I said earlier is he is Chloe's bestie.  He's probably going to be just as rude and self obsessed as she is."

"Who knows. He could be a good guy at heart." Marinette shrugged as they sat down. Marinette jumped as she felt something sharp then heard laughter from the hall.

"I can't believe she fell for it!" Chloe laughed as her and Sabrina came in.

Marinette growled and moved the tacks and sat down and dug her head into her arms.  "Fell for what?"

"Adrikins!" Chloe squealed. She lead him to his seat in front of Marinette. "Don't talk to the people behind you. They're weird."

"I like weird. I'm a weird person." Adrien smiled.

"No you're a rich person with fame and fortune.  Don't talk to them." Chloe huffed and went to her seat and class started.

±±Lunch±±

Adrien looked around for Marinette but couldn't find her. He went into the locker room where Chloe and Sabrina were terrorizing someone.  He eavesdropped them.

"Got it! Stay away from MY Adrikins!" Chloe pushed Marinette to the lockers.

"I don't know who you're talking about!" Marinette yelled and Sabrian pushed her down to the ground.

"Yes you do. The new guy is mine!  Stay away from him!" Chloe kicked her in the stomach.

"Why are you so mean to me! What did I ever do to you!" Marinette yelled as she held her stomach.

"You exist. You exist and you get in my way so stop it! Adrien is mine so back off!" Adrien peeked his head around the corner and saw raven hair and bluebell eyes now a duller color. "I don't want you spreading your weird onto him!" Sabrina held Marinette up and Chloe slapped her.

"Marinette!"  Adrien yelled and took Marinette out of Sabrina's grasp. "Are you okay?"

"I I'm fine." Marinette lied.  He saw it.

"What did you do to her over the years! And I'm not talking about the harsh words! What have you done to her!" Adrien growled and picked Marinette up.

"Put me down or Chloe will hurt me more." Marinette whispered in his ear.  "Leave me."

"I'm never leaving you. Ever again." Adrien whispered back and carried her out of the locker room. He placed her on a bench in th courtyard and sat next to her and glared at her with a knowing look. Everyone starred at the two.

"I'm fine.  I I promise." Marinette faked a smile and Adrien squeezed her hands. "Really I am." Marinette smiled again. Chloe came out of the locker room and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the ground.

"What did I tell you! Stay away from MY Adrien!" Chloe yelled and kicked Marinette in the side and stomach repeatedly.  Marinette bursted out in a coughing fit and ended up throwing up with a mix of blood. Adrien glared at Chloe and shielded Marinette with his own body. He wrapped his arms around her small frame and picked her up bridal style and glared at Chloe.

"I'm hers. Not yours and I never will." Adrien glared at Chloe with hatred. Marinette looked up at him. "She's my Princess and you will treat her with respect."

Chloe scoffed. "Princess as if! She's nothin-"

"To me she's everything!" Adrien yelled and everyone went silent. "She is everything to me! You hurt her you deal with me! Stay away from her and me! Never talk to us again!"

"Aadrien calm down. It's not that big of a deal." Marinette tried to calm him down.

"Not that big of a deal? Not that big of a deal!  She's hurting you!" Adrien glared at Chloe. "Stay away from her."

"And what if I don't?"  Chloe laughed.

"You'll have to deal with me." Adrien said in a low tone sending shivers down everyone's spines.  "And I'm much worse to deal with." Everyone gulped at his attitude. The type of attitude that would get you killed. "Got it."

"As if I'm going to listen to her 'boyfriend'. How much did she pay you to do this? Who am I kidding she'd have to sell you her life to afford to do something like this."  Chloe laughed.

Adrien growled. "Adrien I'm fine. Promise." Marinette weakly smiled and Adrien kissed her forehead.

"You know."  Adrien smirked and she looked at him. "You can't spell Chloe with hoe." The courtyard bursted out laughing. Chloe scoffed and stormed out of the school.

"That was awesome dude!" Nino hit Adriens arm. "I'm Nino and its time you have other friends besides her."

"We were never friends to begin with." Adrien laughed as Nino messed up his hair. Adrien put Marinette down.  "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I'm sure Kitty." Marinette smiled and Adrien smiled back. An arm snaked around Marinettes neck.

"Girl I didn't know you were dating the new kid!" Alya laughed and ruffled Marinettes hair. "How did you two meet?" She let go and Marinette fixed her hair.

Adrien grabbed Marinettes hand. "We met in the stars."  They both said. Alya and Nino smirked and pushed their head together causing them to kiss, right when there was a solar eclipse.

"Je T'aime Marinette."  Adrien rested his forehead on hers.

"Je T'aime Adrien." They kissed again as the moon left the sky and they were bathed in sunlight once again.