§F O U R§

Marinette sighed happily and got ready for school. She decided to wear something different so she put on a green dress she designed for herself by herself. Marinette smiled at herself and put on a black leather jacket to go with it. She took out her pigtails and was happy with her look. She smiled and ran downstairs and grabbed a croissant from the bakery.

"You look nice today dear." Sabine smiled and handed Marinette her backpack.

"Thanks." Marinette smiled and ran out if the bakery. She walked into the school and waited for Alya since she was early today. She pulled out her design book and started drawing. Her mind left and her heart took over and she ended up drawing Chat.

Marinette blushed at the drawing and added him in a new outfit. He wore a tux and she drew her besides him in a big dress. Marinette smiled and drew him more and more. She didn't want to stop drawing him in new outfits and doing things like a bike ride or picnic. Marinette finished drawing his face and it was very well designed but no better then Nathanaels work. "What's this." Chloe scoffed and took her design book.

"Hey! Give it back!" Marinette reached for it but Chloe laughed and pulled it out of her reach

"Who's this your 'boyfriend'?" Chloe laughed and she tore the pages in half.

"Stop it!" Marinette yelled.it only made Chloe tear more pages in half. "Give it back!" Marinette reached for her design book and Chloe tripped her.

"I got trash on my shoes!" Chloe yelled and tore the design book in half after every page was in pieces. Marinette picked herself up only to have Chloe push her back down. "You don't belong here!"

"Don't you think I know that!" Marinette yelled as hot tears streamed down her face. "I don't belong anywhere!" Marinette got up and ran but before she could Sabrina tripped her causing her dress to tear. Marinette ignored it and ran into an alley crying.

"Marinette!" Nathanael yelled and ran into the alley after her. Marinette fell to the ground crying and heaved out sobs.

"I don't belong anywhere." Mairnette punched the wall making her hand bleed.

"Marinette!" Nathanael bent down to her and hugged her before she could punch the wall again.

"Just leave me alone!" Marinette yelled and pushed him away. Nathanael looked at her. Anger and pain in her eyes with tear stained cheeks. "Go away!" Marinette yelled and he flinched.

"I can't leave you here. Let me take you home." Nathanael stood up and helped her. He took Mairnette home to the bakery and gave her her homework at the end of the day. He walked into the bakery.

"Hello and Welcome-Oh its you." Sabine smiled.

"Yyeah I have Marinettes homework." Nathanael smiled.

"She's up in her room. You can go up and give it to her." Sabine smiled and helped a costumer.

"Thank you." Nathanael smiled and went up to Marinettes room. He knocked on her trapdoor and heard it unlock and he walked in. "Hey Marinette I brought you your homework."

"Put it on my desk." Marinette held her knees and sat on her chaise. Nathanael put it on her desk. "Thank you."

"No problem. Feel better." Nathanael smiled and left. Marinette sighed and did the homework he brought and couldn't wait to see Chat again. She lied on her bed and waited for the night to surround her. When it finally came she sat on her balcony and looked around. Chat hid behind Princess Fragrance and Reflekta.

"Dude what're you doing?" Bubbler laughed as Lady Wifi, Dark Cupid, Gamer and Plagg walked up to him.

"Shhh. He's stalking." Plagg laughed and Chat glared at him.

"It's not stalking its admiring from afar." Chat stuck his tongue out and looked back at Marinette.

"Go talk to her. You did it yesterday and the day before that." Reflekta crossed her arms.

"It's not that easy. I can't just talk to her I have to admire her." Chat sighed as Marinette looked around more.

Everyone looked at him strangely. No ones said this about a mer human before. "He's in love." Plagg gagged.

"Chat you know-" Princess Fragrance started but he cut her off.

"I know I know. I can't love her but I feel like I'm not like you guys. Like I'm from earth." Chat jumped down and landed on her balcony. "Sorry I got lost in your beauty."

"Silly Kitty." Marinette giggled.

"Your laugh is adorable." Chat got closer to her and she backed away.

"Uhm thanks." Marinette smiled and he stood up on the railing of her balcony. "You're not like the others. You're more fun." Marinette laughed and he jumped down and sat on the railing.

"Yeah I'm also kinda the youngest one up there so." Chat shrugged and Marinette laughed. The sky started to change colors and he sighed. He didn't want to leave her yet. "Goodbye my fair Princess." Chat blew her a kiss and she blushed.

"Goodbye see ya tomorrow." Marinette smiled as he disappeared.