Finding it again.

*___'s P.O.V*
I was riding my (F/C) bike around the neighborhood. When I saw a yard sale. "Why not?" I said. I stopped my bike. I looked at the 3ds games and found it. Pokemon X/Y. (Whatever game you like.) I picked up the game. "I can't believe it." I thought. My mom sold my old game. She thought I was too old for pokemon. I looked at the tag on it. "$10.00" I said. I got lucky. I had ten bucks on me. I bought it. "I can't let my mom know I bought this game." I thought.

*Time skip*
"Hi sweetie." My mom said. "Hi mom. I'm going to my room." I said. "Okay sweetheart. I'll call you for dinner." She said. I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I put the game in and began to play. The opening was the same but when it asked me the question are you a boy or a girl. The girl didn't look like Serena. She looked like me. "That's strange." I thought. I blinked. I shooked my head. "Sweetheart dinner is ready." Mom called. "I'm coming." I yelled.
After dinner I went right to bed.

*Time skip*
I woke up to something hitting me on the nose. "Ow! I told you a million times not to wake me up like that." I said thinking that it was my little brother. He always wakes me up like that. I looked around. My sheets were pink. And full of pokemon plushys. I blinked. "This isn't my room." I thought. "(Y/N) get up it's time for morning training." Someone said. "Things are definitely getting weird here." I thought getting out of bed. "Hope today's interesting." I said as a little bird pokemon landed on my head then flew away.