Imagine

Olivia frantically drives to the Drs office. She gets dressed and has a quick wash before practically running down the stairs to her car.
She drives slightly above the speed limit and pulls up out side the office.
She takes a deep breath before getting out of the cars.
She walks to his office and knocks on the door taking in another deep breath.
"Olivia, come in" he says as he opens the door.
She takes a sweet in his office and watches him close the door before he joins her on the couch opposite her.
"What's wrong?" He asks
"I..I don't know" she stutters
"Well, what happened to make you want to talk to me? He asks
"I, well, I just...."
"Okay, go from the beginning"
"I got ready for bed last night, and I had another night mare about.. Him. And I stayed awake from then"
"What time was this?"
"Around 3, I think. And so I stayed awake, but I felt, it felt, wrong. I felt like I wasn't alone. And then... My lamp, it's fell off of my bedside table, it smashed, and then... I heard foot steps, and, and then, I heard him. I heard him saying my name, I felt his breath on my neck" se begins to quicken the speed in which she is talking, "I, I don't know if I'm over reacting, or if I'm imagining it, it if it's real, or, or if I'm going mad, or"
"Olivia, listen to me" he stops her. "you aren't going mad, but this isn't real, okay?. You have gone through such a traumatic experience, that your mind is playing tricks on you. You aren't going insane, they are just figures of your imagination. I can just suggest that you try to ignore it. And move on. Because Olivia, lewis, is dead. He cant hurt you now"