Happinness chapter 2

What a man!! He jumps whit her in his arms and lands onstage whit her softly feeling how her Brest wiggle against his chest , his lust is growing  he feel his control slipping a way but shakes his head to Snap back to reality.

Wow he made that long jump whit no effort at all but why is she surprise he is almost the strongest wizard in the guild except form guild arts and the master .

She blushes again feeling something inside her twitch . So blondei  you think you can stand on your own ?now not that I don't mind carrying you he says with lust full eyes , no it's okey I can stand on my own thank you ! . 
He laught at her and she give him an evil glare,    He puts her down gently as if he thinks shes made of glass,  she's now kinda missing the warmth from his body as she gets a bit spaecs between them, 

master is done With the pairings she Didn't pay any attention to the rest of the parings she was still in chock.

Now then brats listen up these are the rules  1 from now on you shall spend day and night together with your partner ! To learn all about them  therefore you will be living together from now on ! .

Wait he sad what Lucy turn too look at Laxus and he has on his signature smile with burning desire she can feel his gaze peeling of her cloths .

There will be a test in the end of the month on your partners   And there will be a Grand Price for the ones with the most right answers ! .

Wow I wonder what the prize is She says,
He looks at her and thinks I know that i will have my prize sooner then that ,looking at her with lust full eyes.

Master :if you faile you will be suspended for 3 moths from the guild ,.  WTf !!  Lucy shouted  and all eyes where on her  she shut her mouth and said nothing more , Laxus grabs her hand And drags her to the bar. 

Mirajane stands there smiling at the Two of them
So what will it be ? Lucy  :one strong strawberry dakery please  and you LuXus ? :One shot of whisky and be a dear and take it up satires ?  Of curse  Mira smiles and prepair the drinks , com on blondie lets go up , but Laxus am not even s class , so ? Your with  me now it's fine he drags her up staires  ,

the second floor is so big she didn't think it's was gonna have windows and a piano and a pinball machine , wow she lets out a sight , he takes a table in the corner with only two chairs and one lite table  he pulls out the chair for her wow he can be a gentleman when he really wants  , 

he sits down across the table and looks in to her big brown eyes  he feels his cock twicht  dam he thinks  it's a good thing the table is hiding his growing shaft.

Mira comes with the drinks and she leaves quick.  So he starts talking are we staying  in my palace ore yours ?   We're gonna have to live together so any ideas ? 

Lucy answer Well my apartment is getting fixt so we can't stay there  okey then it's settle were staying at my places he smiles .

So we're do you live ? Never actually seen your places ? Well blondie I live in a small house in the forest lite outside the city of mangnolia.  Okey have you lived there long she asks , we'll yes i grew up there I lived there with my father Ivan before he abounded me and gramps . 
She saw a little sorrow in his eyes when he talks about his father ,
hmp he says haha you will be the first girl that will see how I live .

Ly:Wait what ? Your kidding me have you never taken a girl home don't tell me your a virgen ? 

Oops she took it to fare she sees in his eyes the anger building up  but it disappear   fast he just start laughing 
haha blondie  haha I ain't no virgen .

He pinned her down with his eyes  I just don't take girls home I fuck them at their places  not at my house.
She's twisting in here chair  and blushing , but I know your a virgen blondie ,
what I am not she try's to fool him but he sees right through her,
she gulps down her drink a little to fast she feels the alcohol going to her head as she looks at LuXus whit longing in her eyes she bits her lip to try to control her self
, LuXus is looking in to here eyes and sees a hint of lust in them he feels his hem growing and his letting out a silent growl it's hade been a long time sense he's been whit a women and he felt the control slipping away .

The air is tens as its fills whit lust and hormones are at its peeks , then as on time Mira comes and ask if they will have something more to drink  and both says yes!

I will have two more off these and she points too here empty dakery glass and Laxus ? I have 2 shots of wisky  thanks ,

she heads down to Bring the drinks  and Lucy exuses her self she needs the bathroom ,
he looks at her juicy ass as she goes downs the stairs .
What is that girl doing to me ? He feels the sweat dripping down from his face and wipes it of fast  it feels like the hole guild hall is on fire he takes off his leather fur jacket and open up his purple shirt a bitt to cool down .

Lucy is in the bathroom also feeling the heat  she splashes cold water on her red face and let's out a big sight  what on earth land is happening to me !! I feel like a cat in heat .

She splashes more cold water on her face an thinks this kind of feeling I have never felt this whit Natsu is there something wrong with me ? 

She looks in the mirror and says to her self get it together !!! 
She goes out of the bathroom and up the stairs to were LuXus is sitting now she's
Noticing that his shirt is more unbutton then before ...

she feels her legs getting weaker but she makes it to the table and after her Mira is coming with their drinks  she leaves them fast with a smile one her lips.
They are alone again🙈.

Lemon warning !!!💋💋🙈😉

She gulps down her drinks fast and feels her self relaxing more do too the alcohol is doing its part🍷🍷,
Laxus  takes his two whisky shots fast as well butt he has a better alcohol tolerance  then Lucy has ,

she gets up barley making it to him she sits down in his lap and lays her  Arms around his neck  and cuddle up to him laying her head against his chest , she can hear his strong heart beating faster .

Am I dreaming ? Laxus asks him self  he sets his Arm around her waist and feels her soft skin against his fingers it's real.

I don't know what am doing butt it feels so good and warm and safe shit am to drunk I can't control myself  I look up in too his intense blue eyes as they check my every move I move my lips closer to he's and I close my eyes stoping half way to see if he makes the move ...

And he dose he presses his lips against mine and it's a strong lust filed kiss he moves his tongue to the enters of my lips demanding access and I give it to
him he swirls his tongue whit mine then breaks the kiss to go down to my neck biting and sucking lightly on my skin making me moan his name  Laxus I say whit a small voice I fell his hem growing under me poking my core. I press myself against him  and as a do that he lets out a deep growl. 

He lifts me up and pushes me against the wall lift my arms up as he sets my legs around his waist feeling him growing bigger against my sex , holding my hands to the wall in a firm grip kissing me hard and I rub myself against him it feels so good I moan higher then before he then let's me down and steps back he's eyes are wild and he's breathing fast he looks at me and says : not here  I want to take my good time with you missy  i will make you scream my name hard he takes her hand and drags her down the stairs and out of the guild hall ,
We're are we going  she ask whit her red face and sin full eyes , she's drunk  he can tell ,
he picks her up princess style and  whisper whit a husky voice in hear ear MY Place,....

To be continue

I hope you like it sorry to cut you off but There will be More lemon in the next chapter I hope you enjoyed it so far ❤️🙊😇💋 pleas comment and rewi.  I do not own fariytail !