♥Pakistan Zindabad!!♥

"Happy Independance Day"

"Mere Mehboob Watan Tujh Pay Agar Jaan Ho Nisaar Main Yeh Samjhoonga Thikaane Laga Sarmaya-e-tan.
Ae Mere Pyaare Watan....♡♥♡♡♡♡♥"

14 August 1947, was the beautiful day when our beloved country Pakistan appear on the worlds Map it was really impossible without the sacrifices of our Forefathers which struggle under the Great leader QUID-E-AZAM Muhammad Ali Jinnah and with the support of many other leaderz of sub-continent.....

Expressing love only the day of 14 August does'nt mean that we have fullfiled all the duties being a Pakistani....or we r the great Patriot....Expressing a Flag on the top of our house also does't mean that we have fullfill our duties...

A PAKISTANI know the importance of Pakistan and its values...A Pakistani never ever bear if any one see her beloved county with dirty eyes and with evil will.....because he/she know the importance of this gift "Freedom".....he know that Pakistan our motherland is not bad The People in it destroy its image...because the mother is Always loyal to its child....he/she know that it was the dream of Allama Muhammad Iqbal...

So including me lets promise to our beloved motherland that we will work hard to let our country towards prosperity

So including me lets promise to our beloved motherland that we will work hard to let our country towards prosperity...we will not won other's heart by our speech we will show the world by our good deeds and hardwork.....

At the end i Want to share Our Quid's message

*Hum laen hn tofaan se kashti nikal ke

Is mulk ko Rakhna mere bacho sambhal ke*

Pakistan Zindabad!!!
Quid e Azam Paindabad!!!!

Allah pak hamare mulk ko har meli ankh se mehf00z rakhe or isko ta'Qayamat tk salamat Rakhe(Ameen)

#jahan_jahan_tera_nam_aya_wahan_wahan_sar_jhukaya_hum_ne♥

#Go_Greens_Go♡

#Proud_to_be_Pakisani♥♥

------------------------------------------------Thanks

Thanks

T_I