5 |"Feelings"

-  Justin, Y/N and friends have all made a bet, 2 people gets matched and "link" however whoever catches feelings first looses.

Partying everyday wasn't my thing and everyone knew that especially [Y/F/N] but she can't resist the party of the year which I understand but if I could pick, I would 100 percent pizza and chill instead of going to some stupid party with rooms full of horny teenagers. Pulling up into the second street of the party area it was inevitable not to know the direction of the party since I was able to hear the music blocks away.

"Y/N YOU'RE HERE!" gawped [Y/F/N] inspecting my nude lace up heals with my backless nude dress that ran down to my knees. Clouds of smoke and stench of alcohol hit both of our noses causing me to scrunch my nose, following [Y/F/N] we diverted around the rooms downstairs trying to find people we knew. Justin, Khalil and high school jock Dylan were all sat round the kitchen island drinking from red cups laughing at something. "Hey guys mind if we chill" I asked purely bored from not fin interactions or altercations from anyone at the party, "Actually yes" grinned Justin as he took a step closer to us.

JUSTIN'S POV

Y/N looked so damn good even better compared to her usual attire which consisted of a simple tank top and ripped jeans with Nike sliders which was cute but I would much rather see her like this. The guys and I have been here for around 2 hours and the time was around 10pm but nothing has sparked an interest in this get together but since party animal [Y/F/N] is here maybe things will get interesting. "Y/N how did you even get to come here, I know your parents wouldn't let your ass come to a party without an adult." Addressed Khalil, the party host, while he took a fresh bottle of beer which was put in a red cup and handed the drink to Y/N. "your welcome". "Well if you really wanted to know your girl Y/N told her parents that she is sleeping over Aliyah's house and Aliyah told her parents that she was sleeping over Paula's while Paula told her parents that she was having a sleep over with Sheila" rambled [Y/F/N] taking a third swing from my cup, Y/N is a wild one for doing that to her parents which I never thought was in her.

Y/N'S POV

It's been 20 minutes since I've been at Khalil's and I was too happy from my liking and if everyone knew me they would know Happy = Drunk which is what I currently was. Bacardi bottles and empty Jack Daniels bottles were spiralled all over the dancefloor with the living room being the motive of the house, me, Sheila, Aliyah and Paula were happily drinking away until.... "Y/N come here it's our song" shouted Dylan walking over to the sofa entwining our hands together leading me onto the dance floor.

Oh baby, don't hurt me, hurt me, hurt me, You know I like it naughty, naughty, naughty When they hear me, want that sexy, sexy, sexy Want lovin' if you let me, let me, let me

Dylan was honestly one of my good friends, he was fun and sympathetic when I talk to about my boy troubles. Justin and Khalil had two girls wining up on them while they had their hands placed around their waist with Justin's hand lower than where "friends" should be as the dong don't started playing which was a chill song for what couples would dance too. The singles left the dance floor giving space for the couples. Dylan pulled me close causing our body to collide allowing us to dance in a slow manner, Cheerleader Captain Hariett's glare could be felt from a mile away including from her minion Millie and Chiara, the gossip queens, dressing identically to their queen B's Black lace Jumpsuit and loosely curled. Everyone knew Dylan and Hariett used to be a thing up until she decided to fool around with Adam behind the bleachers after school.

Girl, said he keeps on playin' games and his lovin' ain't the same I don't know what to say, but

Things were getting intense now with eyes looking at the pair of us during our slow dance. My head was laid on his chest as he hugged me close with a friendly sign of affection, "But he the only reason that I'm feelin' this way givin' you the world, baby, when you get space" sang Dylan close to my ear as if he was singing it to me personally. His eyes were breathtakingly beautiful showing his golden orbs of hazel eyes looking right back at me "Pen game get me laid, baby, that's penetrate oh baby"

"Dylan what are you doing?" I questioned smiling at his gestures

"this" he whispered leaning in as he placed his soft plump sinful peach lips against mine tasting like sweet mint. "that was not what I was expec-"

"Y/N you dropped your phone" shouted Justin as he pushed through the sweaty bodies making his way through to me and Dylan, his facial expressions were unreadable and by unreadable that must mean pisses probably because the girl that he was with probably had some boyfriend or wanted something from him. Me and Justin made our way over to the upstairs on the landing meeting the group upstairs on the landing. "Y/N you finally decided to show up" laughed Hariett the hoe, "Let's play a game, two people will get paired up together and not catch feelings if you know what I mean" smirked one of her minions Chiara. Justin I and I sat comfortably next to each other as we were between Dylan (on Justin's side) and Aliyah (my side). The air was suffocating me after Dylan's and my moment because Hariett obviously saw and she was not the girl to be messed with!!

"Pick a number" instructed Aliyah while taking a piece of paper from the box. Everyone did as instructed with my number being 8 "okay so what do we do next?" I asked clearly confused

"Add 2 to your number guys and find the partner apart if your like 12 then you take away 2 so basically if you're a double digit number take away 2. Now who is number 5?" Responded Khalil. By the end of the start-up for the game every one was paired:

Khalil + Aliyah

Hariett + Dylan

Chiara + Jackson

Justin + Me

"Now who ever catches feelings loses, let the games begin" declared Dylan giving me a cheeky wink. "Y/N can we talk for a minuet?" asked Justin walking towards the main bedroom signalling that I should follow behind. Closing the door Justin placed his body on the bed turning on the light illuminating the bedroom

 Closing the door Justin placed his body on the bed turning on the light illuminating the bedroom

"are you and Dylan together?" asked Justin looking bluntly straight at my direction waiting for a response. "NO why would you think that Justin and what is it to you?" I shouted pissed that he would think that, Dylan just recently broke up with Hariett and I have no intention of moving to him when he is freshly broken up. "Y/N why did you kiss him then?" Blurted Justin breaking that short 3 seconds of silence "WE are both drunk but with all of this going on between us right now I can pretty much say I sobered up" I defended walking around the room trying to clear my head around this situation. "are you jealous?" I laughed walking over to him certain that my drunk levels have raised causing me to have a boost of confidence, walking over to him in a drunk but seductive manner was nothing to what I was really going to do. Justin's breath hitched which was a good sign that it was working. Pushing Justin on the bed I seductively climbed on top of him pushing my hair to the side so it wouldn't get on my face and showed him something to feel... my lips were placed from his jaw to his lips which he enjoyed buy the look of satisfaction "since we are paired together make sure you don't get any feels babe" I whisper close to ear while slowly climbing off and planting a final kiss on his cheek before I walked out of the room. I wonder who will catch feels first...