Don't cry

The next day you go to the bridge where is Karamatsu was standing there waiting for you " Good day Karamatsu sorry for the wait" " is alright my y/n chan I also just arrived a moment"

"Karamatsu I was wondering how is your brother behave like are they like you of Todomatsu kun? "
" well my dear y/n chan our leader the eldest Osomatsu he like to have fun around go to the pachinko and race horses, the third son is Choromatsu he is always desperate of looking for a job fourth is Ichimatsu he is a shy boy who always keep quiet and likes cat  a lot and the fifth is Jyushimatsu who is always smiling and hyper active " "wow that's makes Totty is the youngest I hope Totty will share some of his family stuff to me " you look at the river   Karamatsu didn't realize that he was starting at you without blinking his eyes you notice him "Karamatsu kun is something on my face?" You ask him
"Your beauty had catch my eyes that why I can't stop staring at you my y/n chan" here comes his chessy words again " why thank you Karamatsu kun "  you giggle. You both chat quiet some time then decided to go back home.

You reach home you quickly go on the TV to see your favorite anime show, slowly the time past time is already 6 pm you go to the kitchen and realize you forgot to buy some egg for today dinner. So you decide to go to buy the egg at the super market. On your way home you saw Karamatsu standing on the bridge again but this time he look kinda sad and his eyes is like almost cry . You quickly rush to him hopes everything was alright . He saw you and quickly wear his sunglasses to cover his eyes " oh we meet again my dear y/n chan" you stare at him and begin to speak " Karamatsu are you alright is something happen you look like you wanted to cry " " oh my darling y/n chan I'm alright " " No Karamatsu kun you just now had a sad and lonely expression on your face please just tell me what happen we are friends right "
He look at me and his tears start to fall " my brother hates me they say  I'm painful no ones even care about me and no wants likes me....I even lost to a pear...." Is your 1st time hearing is husky voice instead of his deep voice, You listen to him and hug him he was surprise that you hug him" is alright Karamatsu is alright that's not true how can you say no one likes you I guess your brother did loves you they just shy" " but when I was been kidnapped no one came rescue me...they even throw stuff at me" you gently pay his back " I'm sorry to hear that but Karamatsu still got one thing I want you to know that I don't think you are painful you are my good friend and I like you I don't hate you Karamatsu kun" he stopped crying and blinking his eyes "y/n chan you really don't hate me ?" You nods " yes Karamatsu kun I don't hate you I like you " you give him a warm smile. Karamatsu began to smile back " thank you y/n chan you really are my angel this must be a fate for me to meet you my angel" " that's the Karamatsu kun I know I will help you to go scold Totty for saying something bad to such a wonderful brother" Karamatsu blush " I'm sorry I go to go now Karamatsu kun I'm going to late for my f/a show " before you leave him you gave him a kiss on his cheek" bye Karamatsu kun see you again"  Karamatsu staring at you dump flooded untill he can't see you anymore his heart keep on pumping fast doki doki non stop " y/n chan say she likes me I think I'm in love ....she's  such an angel "