"Yah!" Taeyeon run after Tiffany that already save herself before he can get her. He managed to get her after they do few round at the kitchen counter and Taeyeon finally catch her at the kitchen corner. She can't run anywhere since there is no way to go anymore. Tiffany now leaning on the corner of the countertops being locked by Taeyeon. He then lean closer and more closer to her. While Tiffany just stand still and frozen there, don't know what to do.

"You can't run anywhere now Fany-ah." He whisper next to her ear.

Taeyeon leaning closer to her. He can feel her breath and smell her perfumes. He moved in and captured her lips, Tiffany too was leaning in and her arms easily found their way to his necks as she pulled him closer. Their lips were perfectly moving, so Taeyeon decided to take one step ahead. He ran his tongue on her bottom lips and without hesitation, Tiffany parted hers and let him explore everything in there. Their tongue skimmed one another as she brushed the back of his hair and pulled him in to deepen the kiss. While Taeyeon's hand subconsciously being put in her underneath her top.

Both of them still had the tongue battle when suddenly there is sound of phone ringing between their battle. That is not Tiffany's ringtone but it was... Taeyeon's.

"Tae... You... your phone is ring...ing" Tiffany said between their kisses.

Ugh! Just who the hell disturbing them right now?!

"Let it be" Taeyeon pulled away and answer her. Not even a second, they're back to their business.

The phone stop ringing. But it began to ringing again after few seconds. As much as both of them want to keep going, one of them had to stop. Taeyeon realized that they've carried away as soon as he feels Tiffany become more aggressive by biting his bottom lips. So he decided to pull away and quickly heard her groans. Tiffany try to pull him back but he won over it. Taeyeon put out the phone from his right pocket and saw the caller id. "Hyoyeon". Damn! They've promised to meet with their other friends!

"Hello Hyo?"

"Wait I'm on my way. Where's the location?"

"The usual club house? Alright I'll be there"

"Okay see ya"

Tiffany heard his conversation. She already knows that he's talking with Hyoyeon. So she just let it be. Taeyeon cut off the line and put his phone back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry baby but can we continue this later? For now, we've to head to somewhere else. They're all waiting for us."

"Huh? They? Who? He didn't bring her to meet his family right? no way, it's too early." She thought.

"We can continue this anytime Tae. But who are we gonna meet now?"

"We'll meet my friends. We'll tell them everything tonight."

Tiffany just nodded. She can't protest anything since what he said was true though. Until when they want to keep their relationship low? What if something happen? Thing will get worst later on. They then head out from the penthouse and drive out from the building.

--

Their meeting place today is at the club house. Well, sometimes they also need to take a break from noisy place.

40 minutes driving, the couple arrive at the club house. But before they enter, Tiffany notice something on her boyfriend.

"OhmyGod Tae!"