Chapter 27

Meanwhile at Taeyeon's office still like usual, which is designing new thing and so on. Sunny on the other hand informing Taeyeon about Tiffany. Taeyeon said he know about that because Tiffany already inform him before taking leave. Yes, he lied to Sunny. Taeyeon didn't want Sunny knows about Tiffany yet. Plus it has be new case which is Yuri involve too. He didn't want their friendship become awkward.

Somehow, Taeyeon still thinking why did Yuri was there? He didn't get Yuri's explanation before because he was too angry and his anger can't be control. He did suspect someone who cause Tiffany like that, but he never thought that it was Yuri. His own best friend! Taeyeon know that Yuri likes Tiffany from the beginning. The way he look at her, the way he talk to her, all of it was different. In fact he asked a lot about Tiffany even after they met at the car center. Taeyeon still remember when they have lunch together at the restaurant a month ago. Well this is one of few conversations that involved Tiffany as their topic.

FLASHBACK.

While everybody was busy eating and chit chat among themselves, Yuri look toward Taeyeon who was eating his steak. Yuri seem like he wants to asked Taeyeon something but he didn't dare to do it. Taeyeon realized that Yuri has been looking at him since the last few minutes after their conversation about Hyoyeon's worker. But he just ignored him and continue to eat. Sometimes Yuri just like to see people around him, it has become like his habit since he was kid.

A few minutes looking at Taeyeon, Yuri then brave himself and asked Taeyeon what has been in his mind since just now.

"Taeng." He called him.

Taeyeon who was cutting his meat stop when hear Yuri called his name. He put down his knife and fork then wiped his corner mouth. He put the napkin aside and looked at Yuri, giving sign to him to continue talking. The others still talking and enjoying the moment, ignored both of them.

"I'm just wondering... Um whether the thing between you and her have settle?" Yuri's tone changed. He sounds so cautious.

"Huh? Her? Who?" Taeyeon blanked. He didn't get what Yuri was trying to say.

"That girl, Tiff-tiffany."

Eh? Why did Yuri suddenly ask about her? Taeyeon feel curious. He didn't know that Yuri has attracted to a girl like Tiffany. Well Tiffany is not sexy girl who be with him every night, she also not attractive like other girl out there. Wait, she is attractive but not in Kwon Yuri's eyes. Well it supposed to be like that. In other word, Tiffany is not Yuri's taste.

Taeyeon feel weird but he just let it be and answered him.

"Yeah, everything is alright. We've settle everything. Why did you asked?"

"You didn't threaten her didn't you?"

"What the heck? Am I look too cruel to him? I mean, well maybe he is more friendly than me but that doesn't mean I dare to do that to her. I just being who I am though." Taeyeon said in her inner heart.

Plus, why does he feel worry about her? it's not like her never see Taeyeon deal with a woman before. It just a small thing, well if it doesn't involve with police then it's a small matter. There is nothing to worry about.

"No way man, why would I threat her? I'm not cruel as that." Taeyeon let out a fake laugh.

"Who knows. Well you're unexpected sometimes." Yuri said while take a sip of his drink to decreased his nervous. He didn't want Taeyeon knows his inner feeling towards her. He also didn't sure with his feeling either. For now, he will just follow the rhythm.