Friends

"Y/n chan!!!! Ohayou gozaimasu!! "
You turn around and saw your best friend Todomatsu who is also working with you in Sutaba cafe. "Ohayou gozaimasu Totty let's do our best today since tomorrow is our off day" y/n say
You and Totty doing you job properly when in break time you ask Totty want to hang out tomorrow since both of you are free. " I'm sorry y/n chan tomorrow I had promise with my other friend so... " say Todomatsu with a sad tone "is alright Totty you no need to feel sorry "
Todomatsu give you a cute happy smile " I promise you y/n chan we will hang out together next time"

To you Todomatsu is a great friend to talk about girls talk and you had told Todomatsu that you had a crush on a guy that was your Senpai Todomatsu will give you some tips of fashion since you were bad at fashion stuff and listen to your story.

Tomorrow morning y/n wakes up make breakfast and clean some stuff "hm.. Today is a beautiful day why not I go for a walk " so y/n decide to go to the park then you were crossing the bridge you saw a guy staring at the river with a haircut same as Todomatsu not only that his same height as him even face but only his is wearing a black jacket, sun glasses and shiny pants. You were trying not to laugh " omg is that Totty what happen to him? may be I should go and give him a surprise hee hee" you walk slowly so that he didn't notice you then you go glomp him from his back " GUESS WHO !!"
"Huh !??" That guy got surprised and turn his back staring at you and you stare back at him, his faceslowly turn red " are you alright? " He snap out come back to reality "heh so you had come my Karamatsu gals" his voice were deep "Karamatsu gals? Wait Totty are you alright ?Todomatsu kun?" you say
"I'm sorry I'm not Todomatsu but his brother Karamatsu this may be our destiny of meeting " so he is Karamatsu not Todomatsu WAIT that's mean Todomatsu had a twin brother he didn't even told me that " Karamatsu San you are Todomatsu twin brother?"
"Well actually we are sextuplets " before he continue you cut his words off " What Sextuplets OMG this is so cool why didn't Totty told me that !!!"
" sorry for shouting so loud by the way I'm y/n nice to meet you Karamatsu san " you give him a warm smile Karamatsu face turn red again " I'm the second oldest Karamatsu MAtsuno you no need to use San just call me Karamatsu nice to meet you too Karamatsu gals"
"Okay then How about Karamatsu kun ? " Karamatsu give you a smirk ( she is so cute wait is she Todomatsu girlfriend?) Karamatsu was thinking then he start to ask whether you are dating with Todomatsu " no no no me and Todomatsu were just friends I should say best friend " you answer him quickly before he misunderstood you both Karamatsu had a relief face shown out. "Since you are his brother then means we can be friends too" you give him another warm smile again "Wait be friend with me?" You nodded he's slowly smile happily and he snap his finger and said " of course Karamatsu gals of course we can be friends " you giggle and made him blush again " by the way Karamatsu kun what with the Karamatsu gals is like I'm one of your fan " " do you hate that nickname then how about flower? Ko neko chan(little kitty) ? ..." " well you can just call my name Karamatsu kun " " alright y/n chan " both of you chatting for almost an hour and realize is getting dark " well Karamatsu is getting dark I had to go back now how about we meet again tomorrow same spots and time?" You ask him " sure my beautiful y/n chan and how about I send you back home since is getting dark and how can I let this beautiful girl walking back home alone at this hour" you giggle and let him walk you home .