Home?

Hey there, so here is chapter 10! Hope ya like it! Comment what you think?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Abbie P.O.V.

As was siting in the the limo when it suddenly came to a halt. I took this as my chance to run. I swung the door open and jumped out. I was about to run when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me over their shoulder. As we started to walk towards the castle, I started to kick my legs at the guard holding me and thankfully since I am very tall my foot reached a certin place and I swung my foot back and hit him right were no man should be hit. I wingled out of his grasp and started to my gymnastics because I knew it would be harder to catch me. But when I stopped I saw news reporters and the paps. They surrounded me.

"Princess, why did you run away?" One said

"Who was the boy you kissed?" Another said

"Do you love him?" The same one said. As the reporter asked that someone pulled me out of the crowd. I imagined it to be a guard but it wasn't. It was Niall! I was so happy to see him. And I take it from his expression he was happy to see me too. We hopped in his Ferrari and drove to his hotel room.

A Guard's P.O.V

It's been ages since we were told to find the princess and only a few days ago we found an amazing clue to where she might be. We read the article over and over until I read the caption of one of the photos. It said she was at the Bloom-Meadow Palace. I pointed this out to our Sergeant and that morning we travelled to the hotel. Once we had arrived, we jumped out and ran into the reception and up the stairs. No one stopped they obviously they knew who we were. As soon as we got to the presidential suite we barged in and cornered the princess. She screamed for help and next thing we knew, five young lads walked out of the room. One of them, that had blonde hair with bits of brown in it, tried to help her but I pushed him away and a few guards surrounded the lads. She started screaming again and I could still see the blonde one trying to get through, but we pushed him back again. Finally after she settled down a bit, I lifted her up and over my shoulder. She screamed more but soon settled. We reached the reception and walked out the front door. I put her in the limo and smacked the roof signalling the limo driver to drive. We drove behind in a few vans. When we reached the castle the limo was already there and I figured the princess would know that she could escape and she did try to but another guard caught her just in time. He gripped her wrist and threw her on his shoulder and walked to the palace door. I turned away for a minute and when I turned back the guard was on the ground gripping his 'thing' in pain, I think she kicked him there. She also ran away and so I figured we could get her at another time but not right now. So we walked on into the castle not caring what happened her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So there it is, what do you think?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Follow

Love 1Dforever0028

7 reads and 2 votes for next chapter!!!!