Chapter 16

Morning arrived, the sun rose over the sea giving it a shinny sparkle, almost like diamonds. The sun shined through the slightly opened window to the captain's courters, the light hit the sleeping Bethany causing her to open her eyes slowly. She slowly rose her head from the pillow, she looked around before realising that her cloths were all over the floor.

"What are my cloths doing on the ...floor?" Bethany looked down at herself to see her naked body, she quickly covered herself with the sheet by then she had also noticed a naked captain Stone sleeping next to her. Her heart bursted out of her chest when she remembered what they did that night, Bethany's face light up with a red colour. Without thinking Bethany tried to get off the bed and put some cloths on but she suddenly couldn't feel her legs almost like they weren't there, she fell to the floor with a THUD that woke up Stone.

"What!? What happened?" He mumbled with his husky voice before turning to see Bethany trying to get herself off the floor.

"What Ye doin on the floor lass?" He had a smirk on his face of course.

"I can't feel my legs" she blushed deep red.

"I have that effect on women, Ye be fine in a little while"

"But I would like my cloths back on"

"Why? There ain't nothing Ye have that I haven't seen, or touched" Stone explained, another shiver ran down Bethany's spine. Suddenly the door opened with Chuck wobbling in.

"Hope I not be interrupting anything?" He said taking a short glance at Bethany you just blushed even more.

"Not at all" Stone answered throwing the bed sheet onto Bethany covering her, yet he had no trouble standing in front of the two showing off everything.

"What did you need Chuck?"

"Ye might wanna put somethin on and come see yeself" Chuck explained before leaving the room. Stone struggled it off and picked up his shirt and trousers, Bethany was still trying to gain the strength to stand up.

"I'll be back soon" Stone said picking her up then placing her back on the bed, he gave her a kiss on the forehead before exiting the captains quarters. Outside was so bright stone quickly shut his eyes before becoming adjusted to the sun. He put on his shirt before turning towards Chuck who was standing by the side of the ship looking out into the sea with a telescope.

"So Chuck, what be the problem?"

"See for Ye self" Chuck said handing the telescope to Stone. Stone looked out to the ocean where he straight away spotted a Royal Navy ship in the distance heading their way.

"Oh bloody hell!" Stone growled handing the telescope back to Chuck.

"Get the crew ready to set sail, now! And prepare the cannons this isn't gonna end well, that's an order!"

"Aye captain!" Chuck answered quickly rushing around yelling out to the crew the orders he was just given. Stone quickly run back to the captain's quarters, he opened the door to see Bethany wearing one of his shirts with her long hair hanging behind her so beautifully.

"I see Ye can walk again" he stated with a grin, Bethany blushed with a little giggle.

"Very funny.... What's the matter you seemed to be in a rush?" She asked. Suddenly Stone remembered why he rushed in here, he rushed to his trunk and the end of his bed where he pulled out two pistols putting them in his belt.

"Stone what's wrong?" Stone turned his gaze to Bethany who looked more worried than before. With a warm smile he wrapped his arms around her kissing her before answering her question.

"It's nothing lass, Ye need not worry" stone explained. Bethany slowly felt a little better but there was something about Stone's action that made it seem like something bad was going to happen.

"As much as I wanna stay in here, tear this shirt of Ye and work on Ye till Ye screaming my name... There's something I have to take care of... And whatever happens I want Ye to not leave this room, understood?"

"Understood" Bethany said with a nod, the smirk appeared on Stone's face once again as his hands made their way up the over size shirt.

"Argh! I really want Ye right now, so bad" Stone groaned before turning to the door.

"Stone!" Bethany called out, Stone looked back to her.

"Be safe" Stone smiles giving her nod before leaving the room and was now back on the main deck to see whole crew running around going to different places getting ready for an attack. Stone made his way to the stop deck to the wheel.

"Chuck! What's the location of the ship now!?"

"It's getting closer captain!" Chuck shouts to Stone looking out of the telescope once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sir Edward and his crew were rushing from place to place on the navy ship getting ready to attack the pirate ship a head of them.

"Sir the pirate ship is on the move"

"Continue on course, catch that ship! Prepare the cannons!"

"Yes sir!"

"Edwards!" Tinana called out, Edward turned his gaze to her, she looked worried.

"What's going!?"

"Tinana I need you to lock yourself in your cabin right now!" Edward demanded grabbing her arm's tightly.

"Why? What's happening? Did you find Bethany!?"

"We don't know yet, but this is about to get dangerous"

"I can protect myself! I want to save friend"

"Tinana I want you to be safe! Now do as I say and lock yourself in your cabin! That's and order!" He growled with the loudest voice he's ever had towards her. Tinana was speechless, she stared at him for a but before nodding her head slowly, she was about to turn away but turned back giving Edward a kiss. She pulled away looking deep into his eyes.

"In case this gets too dangerous" she said before running back down to her cabin. One of the crew members yelled out to Edward snapping him out of his stance.

"Captain! The ships heading this way!"

"Battle stations!" Edward yells out pulling out his sword and quickly rushed to the end of the ship getting a look of the ship ahead.

-------------------------------------------------

"Captain! Ships a head! Ready on he order!" Chuck shouted.

"Aye mates today we fight like men!!!" Stone shouted raising his cutlass in the air while holding one of the ropes as he hung coward of the front of the ship.

----------------------------------------

"We are kings men! And we will serve and protect and bring these ocean brutes to justice!" Edward yelled to the crew, they cheered raising their swords.

"Alright ATTACK!!!!" The whole crew roared out as the two ships collided both sides of the ships crushed into each other. Crew members from both ships swung over into battle fighting with their swords and cutlasses. Stone grabbed a rope from the ship and swung onto the navy ship landing with his cutlass out ready to fight the navy captain standing in front of him, sir Edward.

"So your the Pirates that attacked the island, are you?"

"Aye, that be I" Stone answered giving a small bow.

"So you must have the young lady Bethany then, I've come to bring her back" suddenly Stone's face went from a sly smirk to a I'm going to murder you face. Stone swung his cutlass at Edward but he quickly blocked it using his sword, the two were face to face putting their strength into their swords, Stone has intense look on his face as he stared dead straight into Edward's eyes.

"Over my dead body!" He growled in a deep voice.