Scedules

Today is the first day of school. I am really excited because I'm going to be in the same class as Miss! She is like the best person ever. And I can make more friends too. I'm looking forward to all of the new opportunities.

I walk up the steps and feel a small breeze of colder air swoop in as I take a step into my new school. I took a tour a few days ago so I pretty much know where almost everything is. I look up to Miss and she just walks right next to me with two other girls next to her aswell. Both making weird faces. I look at them and let out a slight giggle.

"These are my two friends Lexi and Lacey!" Miss says gesturing for me to look at her friends.

"Hi! My name is Samira!"

"Hey Samurai." Lacey jokes.

"HOLA AMIGA" Lexi yells and everyone looks at her. "Oops. Haha."

I smile and look down at the paper in my hand, which is a schedule. We compare our schedules and we all have the first three periods together. Math, social studies, and language arts. Lexi and I have electives together and Miss and Lacey have Spanish together.

We're interrupted by the bell and have to go to our electives first to meet the teacher since we didn't meet them the first day. Lexi and I walk over to the gym, because that's the elective we sadly have first.

"Cute backpack!" I complement Lexi.
"Thanks! Aeropostale" and she smiles at me.
"Noice bruh bruh."
"You say that too? We'll got along well." She says back.

We both laugh and as we enter the room, everyone is silent and just start whispering to each other in groups.

"Um I'm not sure what this is all about. Let me go sit next to that popular girl." Lexi points out a girl that was sitting next to a few other girls and boys too. "That's Haley and her friends Kayla and Sarah. That's her boyfriend Andres and his best friend Hunter. Hunters the dumb one. No offense, well actually offense, because it's the truth, but you know?" Lexi rushes on the last few words. She walks over and just leaves me standing by the door. I walk into the locker room. Whispers spread in there too.

I slightly hear what one says, "Ew. What is she doing here?"

Another one whispers, "Isn't that Samira Fawn?"

"She was the one on YouTube. She thought she was so funny. She's a loser. And now she goes to our school. Isn't this great."

"And to add to that, she's ugly, and annoying. Also, there's never new kids at this school."

I turn away and blink a tear away. This shouldn't get to me. It doesn't matter. I walk around the gym and the teacher blows. Time for dodgeball? I guess so!

I grab a ball and run next to Lexi. We talk as we through the tough balls and peoples legs, since no headshots are allowed.

"I realized why the kids were—"
im interrupted by the sound and sight of nothing.

~

Sorry for a short chapter! I'm on writers block already 😭😂 I'll try getting my mind to think of good stuff. But anyways, CLIFFHANGER HA!