Transformation of Harley Quinn

Jokers P.O.V.~
I walked away.Finally no more Harley,no more feelings. I was free!This lasted for a minute until the feeling of regret and guilt washed over me.All she ever did was love and care for me.That's all she's ever done;and she died just to prove it.What have I done?I asked myself as I looked back at the tanks.I wanted to leave her there to die.I didn't want to care about her but I did.I cared alot.I didn't want to love her...but I did.I love her more then I have ever loved anything in my whole entire life(which isn't saying alot because I've never really loved anything)....but worse of all:I needed her.
Damnit,I thought as I turned around and walked towards the chemical tank she had jumped into.I took off my jacket and dove in right after my Harley.My Harley....my love.My one true love.Goddammit,I thought again as I swam through the chemicals.Why do I love her so much?I'm The Joker I don't love anyone or anything...that was until I met Harley.I finally found her body and gripped it tight,swimming to the surface.Once we reached the surface and I held her there for a minute,looking at her features:her once fair skin was now pale...paler then mine,her dirty blonde hair was now bleached with the ends stained blue and pink from our shirts dissolving(even though my shirt was a purple button up.)I kissed her quickly.She was gorgeous.Then she woke up.
~Harleys P.O.V.~
I woke up,gasping for air as I stared at the Joker...he saved me.
I was about to say something but I didn't.Instead I just kissed him....and might I say it was the most intense kiss I've ever had....it was amazing.After from what felt like eternity,he pulled away, laughing.Oh how I loved that laugh.His laugh was contagious as I giggled and he helped me out of the tanks.A couple minutes later we were both dressed and covered up.
"Come on,Harls.Lets get you some proper clothing."He said as we walked out to the car.The whole car trip was silent as I was trying to figure everything out.There was this voice in my head that kept naming stuff that we could do like rob a bank or go kill some innocent people or just go shooting up some random place.Now I'm going to be completely honest:I've had this voice before.It didn't come alot, once every couple of months but usually I would ignore it or tell it to shut up,I don't know why I'm not doing it now.
"Yes you do!"it said,"You're not a dumb girl,Harley!"
I thought for a second until it finally hit me.Harley...I thought.It was Harley!When I jumped in the chemicals I truly did go crazy.My mind broke.It broke from the pain and sorrow.
"Yes that's why it broke now but it was going to break eventually;you know that."It said.This was true in a way.I always said that one day my mind was going to break one day because of how hectic work was but I didn't know it would actually break.
"Well now it has!"the voice in my head said as it giggled.Oh my....it really is Harley.
"Duh!Who did you think I was?Harleen?No! Harleen's gone!She'll pop up every now again but the rest of the time it's just you and I!"
I bit my lip.This felt wrong yet so right....it felt good actually.Not to have that nagging voice of Harleen telling me what to do and what not to do.I felt free; nothing was holding me back anymore.It was just Mr.J and I against the world!
"Now you're getting it!"the voice giggled and started to name off things we could again as I just sat there and started giggling at the thought of doing all those things.
~Jokers P.O.V.~
I glanced over at Harley who was giggling.
Why was she giggling?I thought.Not that I mind.Her giggle was cute.It was just so random.I pondered on the thought until I pulled up to store and Harley got out as I followed her into the store.I stared as Harley as she was looking for an outfit.She looked so focused.I watched her as she grabbed some white shirts made of thin fabric.I gave her questioning look as she just smiled and waved at me while she continued what she was doing.She grabbed some fishnet leggings(I think that's what they're called I don't know,)a belt and some jewelry,which include a plain thick goldish-looking neck collar,she also grabbed some red,blue,and gold slivery looking fabric along with some make up.She turned toward me and smiled as she went up to the cashier to pay.I stared at her.
What is she doing?I thought.She paid for her stuff and went back to the car.I stayed there for a minute then followed.I was falling more and more in love with her by the minute.I got in the car as she said,"Puddin' can we stop at one more place?"
I looked at her.
"Where to?"
"Target."
I stared at her.What the fuck was Target?She looked at me.
"You don't know what Target is do you?"
"No.What's that?"
"It's a store,"She explained,"I need some more things and they have them there."
"Like what?"
"It's a surprise."She winked,"It's just two blocks away."
I didn't question it.I drove to Target and parked.
"I'll be back."she kissed my cheek and ran inside.
Damn she was crazy.
~later that night at home~
I layed down in bed as Harley worked on whatever ever she was doing.She said she had somethings to do which got me wondering because when she came out of Target,she had a bat and some dye.Is this what I did to her?When she fell in those chemicals,is this what it did to her?
Of course it is,I thought.She was crazier then myself,I could already tell....and I loved it.Around five hours later,Harley finally walked in and my jaw dropped as I stared at her,first let's focus on what she was wearing:She had sewen the white fabrics together to make a T-shirt which was cut in some places and she had put the words Daddy's Lil Monster' on the front of it in some cursive-type writing with the top of the shirt red from the red dye and there were two red stripes at the ends of the sleeves and on one side some of the red from the stripes had smeared and on the other side was also smeared but with blue instead of red and covered half of the sleeve.Remember the red,golden,and blue shiny fabric I mentioned she picked out earlier?Out of that she made a jacket:one side red,one side blue with a gold stripe down each sleeve and the back said 'Property of Joker'with some skull like thing and more writing.Also out of the fabric she made some insanely short shorts and once again,one side was blue and the other side was red.They didn't even look like shorts though,they looked like bikini bottoms,which were riding into her ass with those fishnet leggings underneath them and the belt hooked around her "shorts."She also had a glove on her left hand which was her blue side.She wore some white high heels,which the heels were pretty high,but what I really liked(other then the jacket)was the 'PUDDIN' collar around her neck.I liked it alot.Okay so now let's go to her PHYSICAL appearance.She wore blue eye shadow on the keft side of her face(like I said,her blue side)which was smeared so some of it went down her face alittle but barely;and it was the same for the right side of her face but instead of blue it was red.She also had her hair in pigtails with blue and red ribbons as she wore some lipstick but what really got me was her tattoos.FIVE HOURS of being home and she made ALL of this clothing AND found the time to get tattoos!How?!There wasn't alot.Only two.They were both on her stomach and one read 'Lucky You' in the same font as the 'Daddy's Lil Monster' was written in,and the other was a small dolphin beside it.I stared at her in awe and she giggled.
"Likey?"She asked,still giggling.
"I love it,Pumpkin."I smiled,"So what?Is this the transformation of Harley Quinn?"
She gasped."YES!"she laughed with a hint t of psychoticness in it as she jumped in bed and I rolled over on top her and started to kiss her.Ohhhh this is gonna be fun.

~~Authors Note:Okay so this was a really long chapter and I'm so sorry

~~
Authors Note:
Okay so this was a really long chapter and I'm so sorry.I know I didn't have to go into detail and most of you already know what Harley looks like,but I felt like it was right.I don't know.Again,I'm sorry it's such a long chapter but thank you for reading and I'll be updating soon.~xoxo Lilly❤