Chapter One

"FINE you didn't want me here anyway"

"Here you go again saying things that isn't true Brook you know I'd love for you to stay but your grades are only getting worse"

After that I just ran upstairs. My mom had just told me she's sending me off with my dad because my grades are bad. Well they would've been better if we never left Philly. But she wanted to move to stupid California. After that my grades been slipping but don't just ship me off to somebody I didnt see in almost a year! I dont see how he can help me but its worth a try.

3 Days later

"Brook come on its time to go we have a long drive"

I was excited to get away from my mom for the summer but also scared to face my dad after not seeing him in almost a year. What was he like? Did he have anymore kids? Did he get married? All I could think of was seeing him again in so long and I was extremely nervous. But at this moment all I could do was grab my things and get into the car looking at the big house that I was leaving behind for the summer.

The whole car ride was silent until we reached my dads house. Where he was standing with a dog next to him. I laughed a little becauseI remembered how my dad used to hate dogs. As we stopped my dad approached the car to open the door for me and grabbed me hugging me tight. It was something that I missed so I embrassed it. After a couple minutes of small talk my dad walked over to my mom.

"Devita"

"Brian"

They then stared at each other for a couple seconds then my dad grabbed my things out of the car as I went to tell my mom goodbye. I had so many things with me but that was not a worry because my dad's house was huge. It had 8 rooms, 5 bathrooms, and 3 floors. His house was beautiful. To my surprise nobody was here. We're the kids at daycare? Was his wife running errands? I didnt know but before I could ask my dad told me to go freshen up for dinner. We had 3 maids and they showed me to my room whilst carrying my things to it. When I opened the door I felt like I was in heaven. My room was absolutely amazing. I had a huge bed with a bunch of glittery blue and purple pillows! I had a white dresser with a big mirror over it. Sitting on top of it was tons of makeup and hair items. I did a full circle and a little red button caught my eye. I took no time to press it and out swings a huge flat screen t.v and my walk in closet door opens showing tons of clothes and shoes. It had jewelry, purses, everything I could imagine. My clothes were no where near this good. I stepped out of the closet and pressed the red button again assuming that everything would go back to place and it did. I made my way to my personal bathroom and in less that 20mins I was out the shower. I didn't know what to wear so I just threw on a red dress and black pumps with a gold necklace then headed downstairs.