But summer is a no, no.

That's when all the kids get out of school and when the blazing hot sun comes around and yells at you, "it's summer! Have some uncomfortable sticky sunscreen! Go to the beach and get sand in every crescent corner you have! Wear sunglasses and get a weird tan on your body! Get icecream that taste so good but melts and ruins before you can have one lick!'

I totally love summer..

Anyways, I walk faster home with Choromatsu, still having my small smile on.

We eventually get home, have dinner and then me and Choro have the little treats I bought.

We all soon went to sleep awaiting for the next day to come.

In the morning, I woke up first, taking In and out some air and yawned.

I stood up, getting my black Jeggings, long sleeved plain (F/C) PINK brand shirt, some black slip on flats, a black pair of thin socks, and then stole Todomatsu's beanie and some panties for myself.

Todomatsu doesn't deserve his beanie today.

He stole a noodle off my plate.

I should burn his hat instead of wearing it, but where would the fun be in that!

... A lot of fun..

*COUGH* well, I smiled and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and went to the sink, drying myself and my hair off.

I slipped on all of my clothes, but first blow dried my hair and slipped on my beanie after.

Yes, it's my beanie now.

I then put on some light makeup, just making myself look presentable at least..

Except I made my eyebrows look good..

Me and Karamatsu usually go out together to get our eyebrows done, which is pretty nice to do..

Even though he does scream a lot when he gets them waxed..

I feel no pain because I'm Satan!-

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

I then exit the bathroom, frowning when everyone was still asleep.

I sighed and went to go check on my fishes in the kitchen, saying good morning to both of them and then tapped I enough food for the two lil' gold fishes.

"Good morning, Eli-chan, Nozomi-Chan.." I giggled, then went and started to make breakfast.

I made a simple meal of toast with ham, some cheese, and an egg sunny side up on top.

I also got myself a nice, sugared up coffee and an orange.

I ate it all fairly quickly, then made my brothers and father, some rice with natto and two eggs, then a water for my brothers and black coffee for my dad.

I also made my mom some homemade tanuki udon, with extra love. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I sighed and smiled when my parents got up, giving them both the food and waited for my six other brothers.

Finally, one by one they all came out, luckily my having all their food at the table.

They all lazily ate their food, except for Jyushimatsu of course.

I waited and waited, soon sighing and leaned against the wall.

Choromatsu looked to me and chocked on his rice slightly.

He completely forgot I guess..

He finished his food quickly and put it in the sink, making Ichimatsu remember.