Chapter One- Hollowfield House.

Sophia's POV-

"Ah, my little girls all grown up!" My mum said as she patted my blazer.

"You said that when I finally mastered my first spell. According to you I've been 'all grown up' since I was 7."

I was on my way to Hollowfield High School and I was going to live there.

"Coach is here to pick you up, Soph!" My older brother, Jaxon said from the living room.

"Sophia!" My dad came down the stairs, with a stern look. "You forgot something." He handed me a leather book.

"Oh, where would I be without my spell book!"

-

"Sophia Mallat, welcome to Hollowfield House, make yourself at home."

My room was small, there were two beds opposite each other, white walls and a wood floor.

I prayed I wouldn't have a bitchy roommate. Moments later a little fawn haired girl came in, with a tall, put together boy.

"Oh! You must be my new roomie, I'm Tanya." She gave me a hug, and I knew from her lovely smile, she was nice. "This is my boyfriend Jim, he lives here two, but he shares with Alfie."

"I'm Sophia, good to meet you."

-

"Look it's our new housemate!" A blonde boy shouted who ran over to hug me. "I'm Caspar."

"Sophia."

"This is Joe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Zoë, and Louise." Everyone waved after their name was said, they all seemed like really, really great people.

-

"So, what are you into?" Alfie asked me at the dinner table.

"Um, I like history, I guess... And reading? Oh great now I sound like such a nerd, I'm fun, I promise."

"Ever wondered what The Leaning Tower Of Pisa would look like, if it were actually made of pizza?" Caspar asked, whilst staring intently at the mash on his fork.

"No, why?" I laughed.

"Oh, I think about it a lot." He said, still very interested by his mash.

"Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave, we've got a big test tomorrow and I haven't revised at all." Joe got up, whilst looking Zoë in the eye.

"Yes, big test, c'mon Alf." Alfie and Zoë tapped Caspar on the shoulder and he dropped the fork on the plate, leaving with the other three.

"Really, my first day, and there's a test? Oh joy."

"There's no test that I know of, those four are always up to something." Jim said.

"Well, I'm taking no risks, revision it is for me." Tanya got up and left, taking Jim with her.

"Then there where two." Louise joked.