the boy who was continuously crying..........=*(

but Mrs Wills doesn't given up.....she is still.............TRYING...very hard.

Mrs Wills had admitted Alex in a new school.now Alex is 17.it was a shining morning Mrs Wills and Alex was sitting on the table and they was taking the breakfast. (peep.......peep) the school bus horns. Mrs Wills: go Alex its your School bus waiting for you .........................have a nice day Alex: Going mom ............and same to you...hmmmm mom can you give me 20 dollars. Mrs Wills: what you are going to do with this.. Alex: i just need it ............can you give it. Mrs Wills: okay........ but .......whatever bye......... Alex: Bye!......

Alex put on a cap because he don't like sunshine....Alex had entered the bus......he just took the last sit of the bus and his i pod was in his pocket his ear phone was in his ears he was just listening to the music and was looking through the window ............... he keeps a small notepad with him he used to write on it everyday specially when he see something new.................(cheeee) the bus stopped at the gate of the school..............

he was walking behind everyone....................Hey (chipmunk)!!! Alex had hard it but he hasn't responded to that..........Thats weird isn't it!!!.......Alex was searching the classroom of 10th grade .............He didn't took anyones help.....At last he found the classroom of 10th grade the bell already rang.........it was late for him.physics class was going on...................

Teacher saw a student was standing at the door......the teacher was informed that a new student is going to come and his name is Alex.........The teacher walked toward Alex and asked him Are you..........Alex? He replied Yes I am Alex. Welcome to your new school and your physics class ...... Teacher: May i have you attention please !! He is Alex your new class mate!!! Say hi to him................ From the middle chair a sound came .....Hi (you turd bag)............Teacher: Alex please have your seat....... without saying a single word Alex had taken the last row corner sit.......after 10 min the bell rang that means it's a launch break..................

Everybody just ran out of the class Alex was the last one to leave the classroom......Then he followed the others to find the canteen ........At last he reached there ........He followed the queue to take his food ............he took just a lil amount of food then he sat on a table to take it ...............All of a sudden 3 old idiots came to him actually to rag him....... one of them told Hi (chipmunk).....Alex haven't replied ........again the same one asked him in a very bad way that are you ....(deaf)........Still Alex was calm one of them took the can of coke and had opened it and poured it on Alex's pocket.....still he was calm .........then the 3 old idiots were gone....... then he went to the washroom and got himself clean .......he again came back........he noticed that a girl was looking continuously at him when he looked at the girl then the girl said hi and as usual Alex haven't responded to it either ................all of a sudden the girl came to his table and asked him"May i sit with you"Alex hasn't given answer to it either...............but the girl took the sit and She was trying to ask something to Alex and her first question was something like this that aaa.... aaarrr.....no hmm are you deaf......this time she had asked him in a very gentle way .........Alex : no i am not deaf.....is there anything more you need to ask.......... girl: yes.....no......yes.....no........hmm yes um nadia and what's your name...?...... Alex: my name is Alex...........got your answer.............Nadia: Can we be friends .....? Alex : need to about i am going to let you know my answer later ............ and another thing can you tell me the perfect meaning of friendship.........?.... Nadia : i am going to tell you this later on .......... (cringggggggggg) bell rang class started ......... another bell rang..........school breaks............

Alex was looking down and was walking toward his bus but in the middle of the way again that 3 old idiot came and this time they were not letting Alex to enter the bus This time Alex got mad and he told them to go away Alex had repeated it trice but they were not letting Alex to enter the bus Alex was looking on the ground ............among the 3 old idiot one old idiot told hey look at me you (M****R F**K*R) Alex had looked into his eyes and his eyes were bleeding like hell ...................................then Alex went into the bus and the two other idiots become busy with that eye bleeding idiot ........................................................

Stay tuned for the third part