True Love Does Exist

I never thought I could do it, but I pulled her closer. I grabbed her waist and held her against me.  “Reece what are you doing?” Mika asked. “I’m sorry but I’ve always had a crush on you.” Reece replied. “Reece, why didn’t you just say so.” said Mika. Mika puts her arms around Reece’s shoulders; Mika passionately kisses him on the lips. Reece whispers in her ear, ‘You have no idea how much you mean to me.’ Mika just smiles and kisses him more and longer. Reece pushes Mika away softly.  “Wait what are you doing?” Mika says angrily. “I can’t do this I’m sorry, I just can’t. You know how you have your first kiss with the person you like, there’s supposed to be a spark, I just can’t feel it. I’m sorry,” Reece said. Reece walks away slowly with a tear in his eye.

Another day at school I thought to myself. Where’s Monnie, Chloe and Brad when I need them. I see Monnie, and I quickly sneak up behind her and give her a hug from behind and I spun her around. Monnie giggles. “Reece, Thank god I found you, I really need to tell you something!” said Monnie. Monnie pulls Reece to the side. “Mon what’s wrong?” asked Reece. “Don’t tell anyone but Amber is going to ask you out at lunch!” Monnie said excitedly. “Wait that’s not possible she’s like the president of the student council, she’s way too beautiful and smart to be into me.” Reece said nervously. Reece turned around and saw Amber. She smiled and waved to Reece. Reece smiled and waved back. “She wants to talk to you. Go!” said Monnie. Monnie pushed Reece towards Amber. Amber gives Reece a note and a pen. Reece started to read the note and it said;

Dear Reece,

I’ve liked you for quite a while and I just want to ask you.

Would you go out with me?

Amber-Rose xx

Reece just smiles, and says out loud. I’d love to be your boyfriend.

Reece picks Amber up and spins her around. “For a second there I thought you would have said no.” said Amber. Reece smiles and takes her hand and walks her to class. “Now why would I say no to the most beautiful girl at school?” whispered in her ear. Reece kisses Amber on the forehead and walks to his class.

Reece walks into class and suddenly all of the popular girls sat next to him. “Indigo, Kaeli, Tegan, Brooke and Kimmie can I help you?” asked Reece. “Girls have you notice how extremely hot Reece looks today?” said Indigo. All of the girls giggled. “Indi, I’m taken.” said Reece. Indigo and the other girls gasp and walk away. After class finished Reece walks to Amber’s class. Mika sees Reece and pushes him against the lockers. “So you’re dating Amber now! What does she have that I don’t?” yelled Mika. “Well firstly she’s got the most amazingest personality and she’s actually nice to people.” shouted Reece. Mika slaps Reece in the face. “Oh my gosh, Reece I’m so sorry! Please I didn’t mean it.” quickly said Mika. Reece is so angry he yells. “This is why you no one likes you!” Reece walks off in a huff.  Amber sees Reece and runs up and hugs him. He spins her around. “Babe I heard what happen, are you alright?” asked Amber. “I’m fine darling, it’s good to see you again.” said Reece.

Amber and Reece walk into the cafeteria together; they both take a look at each other and take a deep breath, they suddenly hold hands and walk to the table where Monnie, Chloe and Brad are sitting. “So you guys finally got together aye?” exclaimed Brad. “Does this answer your question?” asked Reece. Reece passionately kisses Amber in front of his friends. Amber smiles and hugs Reece. Amber receives a text message and quickly says “Babe, I got to go but I’ll talk to you after school, I promise.” She walks off really fast. “I wonder what’s that about.” whispered Chloe.

Amber was trying to hold back her tears reading the message over and over again, she bolts to the girls toilets but Maisie, (Amber’s ex best friend and now enemy) pushes her against the locker. “You going somewhere you cow?” shouted Maisie. “Leave me alone!” cried Amber. Amber walks into the toilets and suddenly gets pushed down on the ground. “Amber next time don’t try and steal my man otherwise you’ll pay.” laughed Maisie. Maisie lifts Amber up and pushes her on the ground again. Maisie and her friends just laugh and walk away. Amber went to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror; her mascara was running down her face. “Chloe I’m just going to go to the bathroom, want to come?” asked Monnie. “Yeah, I will I really need to fix my hair it looks crazy.” replied Chloe. Monnie and Chloe walk into the bathroom and see Amber crying.