xv. boyfriend

"Connor." Whispered someone. Connor opened his eyes and saw Troye smiling at him. "Sorry I left you like that."

Connor hummed, yawning, covering his mouth with his hand. "It's fine, best friends and all." He said, smiling back lazily. "How long was I asleep?"

Troye sat down on the bed, caressing Connor's arm. "Just a few hours, I left to the club."

"Oh." said Connor, Tyde's words still playing in his mind. "Did you?"

Troye chuckled, running his fingers through Connor's hair. "Did I get drunk and cheat on you? No, I didn't."

Connor blushed, looking away from him. "Not what I meant." He mumbled, Troye's fingers slid down to Connor's cheek, he licked his lips.

"Of course I didn't. I would never." He whispered, bringing Connor's face closer to him. "If you hadn't notice, I really really like you."

"I like you too." Whispered Connor, smiling wide at him.

Troye whispered against Connor's lips, "Be mine?"

Connor felt his whole body shiver, he closed off the distance and kissed Troye. Wrapping on hand around his neck. Troye hummed, squeezing Connor's hip.

**

"Thin walls." Said Tyde, rubbing his forehead. "I've told you this millions of times, Troye. Thin fucking walls."

Troye snorted. "Fucking." He said, squeezing Connor's knee. "I'm sorry. We were celebrating, I asked Connor to be my boyfriend."

Sage gasped, clapping. "That's so cute! Congrats, Connie!"

Connor smiled, putting his hand over Troye's. "Thank you." He looked over at Tyde, who was silently eating his breakfast.

"So are you and Jacob gonna?" Troye wiggled his eyebrows, making Sage blush.

"No. He said he came back to win back the heart of someone he's always loved." She said, looking down at her food. "Too bad, so sad. Life goes on."

Troye hummed, caressing his thumb against Connor's hand. Connor smiled, taking a sip of his juice. "Too bad. It'd be nice to see him happy. Seems like he's always trying to win back someone, don't you think, Tyde?"

Tyde shrugged. "Whatever you say." He said, glancing over at Connor. "Seems like no one pays attention  to what I say anyway."

Connor looked away, letting go of Troye's hand. "Excuse me." He said, smiling reasuringly at Troye. Troye furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at Tyde before following Connor.

"Connor?" Asked Troye, grabbing his wrist to pull him close. "Everything alright? Did Tyde say something to you?"

"No." Said Connor, chuckling. "Just everything about you and Jacob, which freaked me out a lot but I don't know. I guess I just expected to be the only guy you needed or ever liked. Which is dumb."

Troye smiled, kissing his cheek. "It's not dumb. I understand, I wish I would've told you sooner. I'm sorry."

Connor shook his head. "Don't be, it's fine. We're fine. I promise." Smiled Connor, shaking his head.

Troye squeezed his hand. "We're fine?"

The door bell rang, Connor closed his eyes.

"Mellets!" Said Jacob.

Connor opened his eyes again.

"We're fine."