★тωσ★

''When I wake up every day, I want to be able to say that I'm showing up fully in this world as myself

''When I wake up every day, I want to be able to say that I'm showing up fully in this world as myself. I want to be able to say that in every second of my life, in every possible way, I am living and breathing and becoming that person who I'm meant to become.''

– Therese Schwenkler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Home . . ."

"Lukedonia."

"Lord. . . I'm sorry."

"I don't think I can walk by your side any longer."

"Rael, I'm sorry."

"I don't think. . . . I can stay longer."

With that said red little stars surrounding the place but, before it could disappeared a gentle hand appears touching the beautiful red stars of the fallen loyal noble ninja.

The red stars started to stick back together forming the fallen ninja back again.

The ninja was being rescue in the nick of time.

The ninja was able to see, smell, touch, and feel again.

He looks up to see a female figure wearing a black hoodie. Covering her whole body with the black cloak. With a mask that cover her nose and up. You could only see her mouth while the rest of her face was covered in the mask.

She resembles a ninja. She also has a presences of a human?

He tried to stand up. Key word tried.

Before, he could collapse the female human had caught him in her grip. It was a gentle grip like it could breack as a crystal glass.

"I'm sorry but, I need to leave. Don't worry I'm a Friend." She said softly to the noble ninja.

"W-hy? Did y-ou help m-e?'' He asked groggy voice due to trying to adjust his voice again.

"I just did what a Friend would do. Until, we meet again Rajak.~" With that said she started disappearing away but, her gentle smile never fade away nor was it fake.

How did she know his name?

Who is she?

What are her intention?

And, a Friend?

Whatever her intention are he surely knows he was given a Second chance in Life again and he is Grateful for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~