★тhяєє★

"Some things are better not making sense at all."

______

It wasn't long when the ninja women was spying again. Hearing the women in white lab coat.

Raizel . . . Came here?

Why did he come here?

Why?

Shoot. I can't control myself. . .

"Hmph." I may not be the same I was before, that I've surpassed my father, the old lord. How're ever, I won't do anything involuntary physical response.

Ah, Raizel . . . I'm going to lead you . . . Into your Enternal Sleep!" The black hair women with scientist clothes grins like the mad scientist she is. Making her lips turn red. But, suddenly.

"Ah! Guh!?" She look down her stomach but, there wasn't anything. She could feel something turning around her stomach.

"-spits blood out- damn that bitch. I shouldn't have underestimated her." As the women gasp little did she know it wasn't the female werewolf.

But, the ninja that had made herself invincible and put something in her stomach making her ache in pain. Which was a leaf? implanted inside her. But, what kind of leaf. Anyway, she continue walking.

"I won't let Rai died. Nor any of the others." As tears blurry the Ninja's face. "I won't let important people of my life keep disappearing."

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~