Chapter 2

i was having a nightmare about me and primceton he blew up really big and didnt want me anymore... i woke up breathing heavy i know thats not a bad nightmare , but i would hate to lose him...

"whats wrong bae"

"nothing babycakes but promise me no matter how famous you get you will NEVER leave me you would NEVER try to replace me "

"i promise Sugarcake"

" i love that name no matter how CORNY it "

"i know Sugarcakes i love you honey "

"i love you to baby boy "

"want breakfast Sugarcakes"

"yes babycakes"

" kay lets get to cookinh "

" you said it like you was gone cook lol "

" come on baby dont you wanna cook with me "

" of course come on my crybaby "

"lol wheres my mama "

"out of town stupid "

"oh i forgot "

we walked to the kitchen and made pancakes , sausages, biscuits, eggs. im not that big of a cook seems that im only 14 Lol .

after we made breakfast we went out to the mall and movies then we went to his house with his parents . as soon as we got there my other mama screamed "kaylacakes  i missed you darling why haven't you came to visit ?"

" im soo sorry mama but i missed you too ladycakes"

yes me and his mom have pet names for each other to were just that close. i ran up stairs with jacob fallowing behind. jacobs the only child so he gets everything he want. we had long talk about a lot of stuff. after about 2 hours of talking i felt sleepy go i said i was tired and we kissed and i went to sleep on him.

i love our date 11/09/12