Bokuto x Reader

Hello!
Nao~chan here!
Okay I can't guarantee when this will be done, due to WiFi and my work
Ah RIP.
Anyway I will update when I can so plz be patient.
('∀')
Aug, 11, 8:49 PM ( 2016 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning. Sexual Content.
(For like two seconds)

"Ugh" you sighed as you watched Bokuto switch into his "emo" mode.

"Not again." You thought as you watched him sulk in the corner, shoulders slumped over, a dark and gloomy aura surrounding him.

Akaashi walked over to you, "Oi (Y/N),
it's your turn this time." You narrowed your eyes at him.
"But why me?"

"Because your his girlfriend." He replied in a monotonous voice.

"...."

"......"

"............."

"UGH FINE, GEEZ." You yelled stomping over to the owl baby.

Akaashi sighed in relief and went back to finishing the practice they were currently playing.

Your stomps turned into a walk as you got closer. You could literally feel the "emo" rub off of him.
You sighed once again and walked slowly up to him.

"Bokuto." You started and he got closer to the corner, being uncooperative.

"Bokuto." You said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder blade, to which he flinched at.

You got even closer, wrapping your arms around his waist and pressing the front of your body to his back.

"Leave me alone (Y/N)~chan." He pouted and tried to shake you off, but you just tightened your grip.

You leaned up on your tip toes and put a kissed just behind his ear.

"Kou-chan~" You cooed slightly in his ear, your hands slowly made their way down his clothed chest, before slowly sliding underneath his shirt feeling his bare chest against your cold hands. Your leg starring to slide in between his legs.

He stiffened at your sudden action. Breathing becoming slightly hard to control. "Gotcha." You thought, smirking on the inside.

"(Y-Y/N)-Chan." He slightly groaned.

You slightly giggled at the sudden change of mood.

Your hands traveled to his sides, before sliding up his back
You pressed a kiss to his neck.

"Kou-chan listen to me." You said.

You waited before he gave a slight nod for you to continue.

"Would you please stop being so upset and go back to practice?"

"B-But I keep messing up an-"

"Shhh...." You whispered, your leg pressing up more in between his legs. You could feel his excitement happening down there and you chuckled at how it happened so quickly.

"It's just practice it's not like it's an actual match. You're not playing against another team except for your own."

Bokuto looked over his shoulder.
You couldn't tell if he was pouting or just really turned on, because his face expression was hard to tell at the moment.